[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, was it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: Jurassic_World.jpg (230KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
Jurassic_World.jpg
230KB, 1296x730px
Now that the dust has settled, was it good?
>>
File: IMG_0277.jpg (980KB, 3000x1613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0277.jpg
980KB, 3000x1613px
Yes.
>>
Good for a few laughs.
>>
>>83441730
One of the worst movies I've seen in the cinema.
>>
Why was Katie killed so brutally?
>>
File: JJ9zZ.jpg (142KB, 1280x613px) Image search: [Google]
JJ9zZ.jpg
142KB, 1280x613px
>>83441779
>tfw I immediately think of Hannibal when I see a museum now
>>
imo it made Jurassic Park 3 look like a good movie
>>
>>83441795
Not even that brutal, Eddie and Udesky had far more painful deaths.
>>
>>83441833
JP 3 was always good.

That part when they are trying to escape in the plane had so much tension.
>>
i like the premise of the park having opened and now people are bored so they have to cook up something in the lab because its believable

i hated how stupid the people were, the military sub plot and those two little faggots with their hurr durr our parents are getting divorced bullshit
>>
>>83441795
Dinosaurs HATE awful tits.
>>
>>83441882
i hate it because dr grant didnt get the girl
>>
>>83441730
Jurassic Park III is better. Better than Lost World too (Lost World tries really hard to be serious)
>>
>>83441730
It was alright but the invisible trex raptor was a bit much.
I also fucking hated the heroine, forgot her name. The redheaded woman.
>>
>>83441730
I thought it was a FUN flick for the FANS
>>
>>83441932
>Lost World tries really hard to be serious
>Le quirky black girl who uses martial arts to injure a dinosaur
>Dinosaur roaming around in a neighborhood
That movie has comedy in it and isn't all serious.

Anyway I rewatched it and it was pretty good.

Best scene of course is them stuck in the trailer and that poor guy trying to save them gets killed by 3 T Rex's or some shit like that if I remember.
>>
>>83441730
It made me want a pet raptor
>>
Felt more like a monster movie cash grab than a family adventure.
>>
>>83442000
>Jeff Goldblums Daughter
>full on nigga not even mocca
Jeff needs to start asking questions
>>
>>83442000
It does have comedy, but the dialogue tries too hard to be serious and profound and that environmental crap and all. Even Postelwhite's character seems too serious
>>
>>83441730
Pretty meh. Not good, about same as Lost World.
>>
The only movie franchise where I've genuinely enjoyed every entry. I disliked the military subplot in World and wish they would have spent more of the scares actually ravaging the theme park, but I'm still looking forwqrs to the sequel.
>>
>>83441730
If you enjoy creative sterility and characters who are impossible to connect with.
>>
>>83441794
You never saw Tree of Life in cinema. Watch more movies.
>>
>>83441730
felt like watching a 2 hour long commercial
>>
>>83442048
she was adopted
>>
chris was really hot
>>
>>83441730

I liked the setting and the special effects., and the overall camera work was pretty great.

Unfortunately, the characters were terrible and unlikable.,, and the writing, dialogue, and overall story were just unbelievably bad.

5/10 movie
>>
It was abhorrent garbage so it makes sense that /tv/ would try justifying that it was good.
>>
i turned this off after about 30 minutes, was really fucking disappointed
>>
I think I'd give it a 7/10. I actually prefer it to TLW and JPIII. Obviously it pales in comparison to the original.
>>
>>83441833
>when the spinodino shat all over the big rex

motherfucker was brutal
>>
>>83442000
Toby Ziegler died for Julianne Moore's sins
>>
>>83441730
It was pretty bad, especially the ending
>>
>>83441730
It was okay I guess, but there were just too many loose endings. Like the whole thing about the kid wanting to break up with his gf. And then having a crush on a girl at the park. And then the movie ends.
>>
>>83441730
It was fucking shit on literally all levels.
>>
>>83441794
It must suck to have only seen 10 or so movies at the theater in your life.
>>
>>83441730
Not really, but I enjoyed it. I'll always watch something with BDH in it. I like her. I kind of want to see how her character progresses in the next one. Hopefully they won't make the same mistake again inb4 no they'll be making all new ones and make her a business obsessed robot. She really changed by the end of the movie.
>>
>>83442000
>Best scene of course is them stuck in the trailer and that poor guy trying to save them gets killed by 3 T Rex's or some shit like that if I remember.
And they don't give a shit about it when the guy literally died to save them.
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>83447501
Malcom attempts to make a stern reference to it.

>rex just fed so he won't stalk us for food
>JUST FED? I assume you're talking about Eddie. You might show a little respect. The man saved our lives by giving his.
>>
>>83447163
Are you implying that this movie is within your top ten best movies ever?
>>
>>83441794
More or less.
>>
>>83448304
I'm implying that if it's one of the worst movies he's seen in the theater, then he hasn't seen a lot of movies in the theater, you fucking moron.
>>
>>83448391
why?
>>
>>83445718
I literally made the connection that that was Toby right before reading this comment. Weird.
>>
>>83443779
Nice 70's era sexism. Back to /pol/
>>
File: 1413912755900.png (395KB, 465x421px) Image search: [Google]
1413912755900.png
395KB, 465x421px
>>83441730
the whole ordeal STANK of the script being rewritten like a dousen times, and after every re-write some element carried on to the next script, and then you end up with female red-head version of hammond having anxiety issues, ex-issues and a relationship problem, the autismo kid having anxiety over his parents getting divorced, the douchy bigger brother being douchy and horny, and fixing cars for some reason, their mother wanting her sister to die, some rich owner who we are supposed to like that is unfit to own a park or some shit, chris pratt fucking the boss and having SPEECUL connections to raptors, with big NEETURES understanndin issues and blabla chaos theory get it guys like the original movie?
and thats BEFORE we get to the fucking retarded millitary being interested in raptors as super soldiers (literally the dumbest thing I've seen) AND THEN
and THEN
to top it off
the big dino is some alien shit and they do the exact same mistake as in the first movie (WHOAA the DNA we used acts different than we thought WHODDATHUNK oh wait except we have the same scientist from the first movie who for some reason got promoted after fucking everything up in the first movie) and then the alien dino break out because of fucking stupid reasons like literally, a far murrican guard is sleeping on the job and they open the fucking door to him, which reminds me what the FUCK was the deal with the people in the control room getting screentime what a bunch of useless unfunny fucks
also what the hell was up with them giving the worst death of the franchise to the babysitter? I actually felt uncomfortable watching it with how sinister it was

damn okay autismtime is over, rant completed
>>
B D H
D
H
>>
>>83448518
>and thats BEFORE we get to the fucking retarded millitary being interested in raptors as super soldiers (literally the dumbest thing I've seen)
It should be a standalone movie desu
>>
>>83448518
Pretty good summary actually, I enjoyed your rant anon.

>>83448521
BDH being unbelievably attractive was the best and probably only good part.
>>
File: BDH127.png (1MB, 1916x956px) Image search: [Google]
BDH127.png
1MB, 1916x956px
>>83448688
this
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.