[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will HE play Alex Jones in the inevitable biopic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: kevin james.jpg (49KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
kevin james.jpg
49KB, 700x400px
When will HE play Alex Jones in the inevitable biopic?
>>
File: IMG_0244.jpg (124KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0244.jpg
124KB, 600x1067px
BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>83439452
>tfw he admitted he was acting and still lost his kids
tip top kek the best part is his cult of autists still defend him
>>
Alex Jones plays himself. he's a master performance artist.
>>
They do look pretty similar, he could easily make a movie spoofing him and get 76% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Or he could slave for netflix making fart jokes
>>
>>83439489
He didn't lose his kids, his wife won joint custody when before Alex had primary custody.

you know, if every liberal on the internet would just take the 10 seconds time to do a quick google search instead of always repeating the half-truths they WANT to be true, you wouldn't have this reputation of being compulsive liars.
>>
>>83439705
did you take your super male vitality today?
>>
>>83439705
lol this sweaty americunt getting mad over internet personality
>>
>>83439766
Yeah a textbook comeback, when proven wrong, answer with snark. I don't even like Alex Jones, I literally knew nothing of his custody battle but because of your post, I did a quick google search and lo and behold, you lied about it or you remained willfully ignorant because you prefer your reality where this crazy right wing radio host lost custody of his children.
>>
File: 1477331023398.jpg (57KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477331023398.jpg
57KB, 720x720px
>mfw i watch kevin can wait for the daughter
>>
File: 37d.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
37d.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
>>83439823
Trying this hard to hide your love for Alex Jones
Go back to the Donald.
>>
>>83439705
Actually the wife won the right to decide who the children live with. She can just decide to move across the country with them and it'll be up to alex to go see them

Also
>implying alex jones is a left/right divide
People on both sides make fun of you idiots lmao
>>
>>83439452
You're wrong. Tom Hardy will play Alex Jones.
>>
>>83439452
My eyes are getting weary.
>>
>>83440821
My enchilada's getting tight
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.