[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters who bring an episode to a screeching halt.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: o-PAUL-SPARKS-570.jpg?7.jpg (24KB, 570x404px) Image search: [Google]
o-PAUL-SPARKS-570.jpg?7.jpg
24KB, 570x404px
Characters who bring an episode to a screeching halt.
>>
Skyler White.jpg
>>
Ya seriously have the showrunners not realized that this guy cannot act, and the character is just boring and whiny? Why does he get so much screen time...
>>
>>83439209
He's a blatant self insert of the previous showrunner. I was hoping the new one would kill him.
>>
>>83439122
I actually quite liked the guy and was hoping he'd publish his book.

Terrible season.
>>
That dead bitch in American Gods.
>>
>>83439122
I would say Claire is far far far worse
>>
>>83439348

and now she is the president. Next season a whole season focus on her. GREAT!!
>>
>>83439370
straight up dropping the show if so. The last 3 seasons have been a slog. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this
>>
File: rr-02981-r.jpg (103KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
rr-02981-r.jpg
103KB, 780x520px
>>
>>83439171
seconded
i'm surprised this didn't get many replies.
>>
Does this season get better after the first few episodes?
>>
Almost any character this bitch plays.
>>
File: 1496220892323[1].jpg (106KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496220892323[1].jpg
106KB, 1366x768px
>>83439480
What do you think?
>>
>>83439546
unironically made me think about the logic of that relationship
>>
>>83439573

there is no logic.
>>
>>83439122
He was great in Boardwalk Empire
>>
>>83439573
>>83439646
politicians are supposed to have family because traditional values and shit
>>
>>83439122
Thank God they killed him. Can't stand the face of this stupid fucker. Honestly Kevin Spacey is the only redeeming aspect of this show after season 1 (which was great for many reasons)
>>
>>83439348
>>83439370
I was really REALLY hoping Frank was going to pull a Stalin and purge Claire from the White House by having the NSA stuff planted on Claire, and getting rid of the other problems by having the cunt ran off the road. I know it'd be ridiculous, but I would have loved to have seen it happen.
>>
>>83439546
lol thats our cuck meme gone mainstream
>>
>>83439786
Robin is literally directing the episodes and is "executive" producer, she is never going to lose in house of cards, ever.
prepare for more SJW in the show.
>muh womyn power
>muh patriarchy
>muh wage gap.
>>
>>83439821
do you think that robin wright visits /tv/?
>>
>pointless nigger characters
>boring women characters
>more wasted screen time than ever
this is literally the worst season
>>
>>83439840
Yea, I know...it's nice to dream though. I wanted that cunt to go down. And it wouldn't be out of character to have Francis turn on her like that. But of course, it's not going to happen. I'll likely watch next season just for Spacey (I can't imagine they'd have any more that 2 seasons left in the show)
>>
>>83439436
That was a one time thing, and its was drawn out on purpose. I thought it was funny.
>>
You need to take a fall, I mean that Kathy

wtf?, what kind of half baked plan is this, what if she just got up after that?
>>
>>83439934
The only way the show can be redeemed is that in the first 3 episodes of next season everyone leaves Frances, Claire finds a new fuck boy, and Frances is at his lowest point and he then uncucks himself and gets back the presidency. Man that would be a great end to the show.

James Spader is another actor I like and carries the show "the blacklist" alone. I watch for his appearance and usually fast forward the rest of the show.
>>
>>83440054
His character is turned into a B grade movie one.
>>
>>83440054
He wasn't going to kill her. He just needed her unable to testify for a while. A woman of her age isn't going to just get up and walk away from a shove like that down a flight of stairs, even if it isn't far. There were no cameras on them, and no one else around to see. His word against her word.
>>
I like when military shit is going down and he gets to sit at the war room table with all the generals and intelligence officials. He's just a writer, what the fuck could he possibly contribute? And it turned out that he didn't even write his book, he just stole it from his dead friend so he really has no value at all.

I know Frank is cuck and proud, and likes keeping this guy around so he can fuck his wife, but he doesn't need top level clearance to do that.
>>
>>83440203
>he didn't even write his book, he just stole it from his dead friend so he really has no value at all.

what are you talking about? did i miss something in the season lol.
>>
>>83439122
literally the worst and most pointless character ever. thank god he's finally gone.
>>
File: 1442695912065.gif (3MB, 303x333px) Image search: [Google]
1442695912065.gif
3MB, 303x333px
>Tom, of all people, is aware of how ruthless the Underwoods are. Claire even confesses that Frank killed Zoe Barnes and that congressman guy when they became a liability.
>decides to blackmail the Underwoods
>decide to meet with Clair when invited, alone, no witnesses.
>gets poisoned, what a shocker

5th season is indeed the worst.
>>
>>83439122
What was the point of this character? he joined to write a book about Frank and they just drop that storyline after so long.

why did he stay and why did they dedicate so much screentime to him just giving boring monologues going around apparently fucking everyone in the white house?
seriously what the fuck were they thinking with this dude?
>>
>>83440268
That "Scorpio" book they keep going on about that made him famous was actually written by his friend who committed suicide.
>>
>>83439470
>TFW I meant it and wasn't even baiting
>>
>betas getting btfo: the thread
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.