[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M NO MAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_laxkwhTaEh1qe4tx4o1_400.gif (465KB, 285x125px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_laxkwhTaEh1qe4tx4o1_400.gif
465KB, 285x125px
I'M NO MAN
>>
File: 1494221280333.png (320KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494221280333.png
320KB, 500x500px
>>
so does that mean an elf, dwarf, orc, etc could kill him as well?
>>
>>83436000
Impressive, very nice.
>>
>>83436030
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>83436000
but she got help from pippin, who is male.......
>>
>>83436090
Yup pippin weakened him with the magic dagger that enabled eowyn to kill the witch king
>>
>>83436090
>>83436446
that was merry you absolute troglodytes
>>
File: 1493826649073.jpg (950KB, 3162x2102px) Image search: [Google]
1493826649073.jpg
950KB, 3162x2102px
>>83436015
Check these
>>
Yes, it's like this story I read once. Sometime during the middle age a man who made a deal with the devil was caught a due to be beheaded, but he's not worried the devil told him no man can kill you, the executioner even drops dead before the execution. The man is confident no one else they found could kill him either, except it's the executioners wife who's beheads him.
>>
>>83436722
It wasnt that merry, he got hurt quite bad.
>>
>>83436030
Yes. In fact, a halfling was instrumental in his downfall. Merry delivered the blow that made him drop to his knees so Eowyn could stick her sword into his face.
It wasn't about HURR WOMYN ARE SUPERIOR. Witch-King believed in the prophecy that he wouldn't be killed by any living man. Turns out that prophecy was true, but it was a case of Exact Words.
>expected a man
>got tag-teamed by TWO people, a male halfling (mit a man in terms of species) and a human female (thus not a man in terms of sex).
>>
>>83440865
it was the dagger, doesnt make who stabs him with it, even a man could
>>
>>83440611
See also: MacBeth. Relevant tropes: Literal Genie, Exact Words, Prophecy Twist, Older Than Dirt
>>
>>83440919
Sure it was the dagger and literally everyone weilding it could've done it, but: The Witch-King had been told that "no living man" would kill him. He took this to mean "I'm fuckin' invincible!", but whoever made the prophecy had seen that he could and would be killed just worded it so carefully that it led to the Witch-King being overconfident.

Get the picture?
>>
>>83440919
Yeah but no man ever did it, this is the point
>>
>>83440919
Only a man can stab someone without a weapon, though.
>>
>>83436030
Literally anyone with a Numenorean blade COULD have killed him. The prophecy was that someone other than a man WOULD kill him.
>>
>kills most powerful guy on the battlefield
>pshttt nothin personnel kid
>>
>>83441286
VERY personnel kid, though. She only took him on because his fell beast had lethally wounded her dear uncle and was about to eat him alive.
>>
File: eowyn.jpg (565KB, 566x743px) Image search: [Google]
eowyn.jpg
565KB, 566x743px
>>
I like to think that there was a time not so long ago when a scene like this would just happen and the women would enjoy it for what it was as a nod to a female heroine moment in what was otherwise a male dominated movie, and no one else gave a shit and people moved on without a second thought.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.