[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's pretty good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1496305511593.jpg (325KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1496305511593.jpg
325KB, 1280x1920px
It's pretty good.
>>
Whenever I see this I just think of the japanese snuff film
>>
Holy Fuck, Paul verhoven made a medieval movie?
>>
>>83435618
Which inspired Berserk, no less.
>>
File: 1333547953737.gif (1MB, 301x250px) Image search: [Google]
1333547953737.gif
1MB, 301x250px
I have it on my computer and while randomly clicking through the movie, I came across a rape scene.
>>
>>83435804
>Some of the film was censored, including the rape sequence. This upset Jennifer Jason Leigh who was opposed to censorship. "It's a hard scene to watch," she said. "Brutal and ugly as rape is, I know it's going to upset a lot of people. But the film is extraordinary. Paul Verhoeven is so gifted."
>>
>didn't tell Steven that Martin was escaping behind his back

slut
>>
>>83435563
I rewatched it recently and it's a mess of a movie. The late Brion James said that Verhoeven wanted the actors to overact on purpose and to do their own stunts.
>>
>>83436662
>wanted the actors to overact on purpose and to do their own stunts

what, pray tell, is wrong with either of these? Oh wait, you're a film embryo that doesn't know what he's talking about.
>>
>>83437241
The American actors were used to more subtle acting and the some of the stunts were dangerous. Rutger ignored Verhoeven's acting suggestions and did his own thing.
>>
Mildly interested, pls summarise mooby
>>
>>83436124
I never got that either, I mean why does the rapist live again at the end?
>>
>>83440123
glorification of violence and Jennifer Jason Leigh naked during half of the movie.
>>
>>83440384
To be realistic and ambiguous I guess.

>One of the most notable disagreements was between Verhoeven and Hauer, who wanted to cultivate a reputation for playing heroic characters rather than villains, as he did inRidley Scott'sBlade Runner. This was at odds with Verhoeven's intent to portray themoral ambiguityof its characters and the Middle Ages as a "stinking time in which to live" to distance it from typicalmedieval fantasydepictions of the period.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.