[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you make a Cowboy Bebop movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: bang.jpg (22KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
bang.jpg
22KB, 500x250px
How would you make a Cowboy Bebop movie?
>>
there already is one
>>
File: cowboy pebop.png (22KB, 625x582px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy pebop.png
22KB, 625x582px
>>83435357
How would you make a Cowboy Bebop film adaptation?
>>
>>83435313
First I would cast a Jew as Spike (((Spiegel))).
>>
>>83435313
you don't and stop giving pedowood more ideas to ruin a franchise like they did with gits
>>
Remove Ed completely.
>>
>>83435476
That's actually pretty wise.
>>
>>83435313

I would start by putting together a portfolio of concept art, Yoko Kanno music and story ideas with which to secure the interest of investors. I would probably also use an online crowd funding platform to solicit a 1st round of funding with which to pay for said portfolio and also PR and legal services to begin discussions with IP owners about licensing and distribution rights, the intention being to have a very solid feasibility study to present to finance exec -

- oh.

You want to know who I think should play Spike, Jet, and Faye, don't you?

(sigh)

"idris Elba"
>>
>>83435476
I did not care for how strange that character was. If a live action movie is made, Ed would just be considered a banner for the transsexual and feminist movements.
>>
>>83435313
RYAN GOSLING
>>
I would not make it because cowboy bebop is fucking shit
>>
I wouldn't, its already perfect how it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvXw_5jlW3Y
>>
Would exclude ed and ein, would start with faye already on ship, they do a bounty, they dont get the money, they hungry af, try another job, goes well but faye gets kidnapped by vicious, basically adapt all of episode 5 Ballad of Fallen Angels, while Spike is recovering Faye has her arch about remembering who she is and it doesnt do anything for her, pretty much just go from there to adapting the last 2-3 episodes almost directly
>>
>>83435313
By casting idris Elba as spike
>>
is there any way of watching it on the net?
i think i will just buy the dvd because there are no streams anywhere
>>
Bebop is already an anime adaption of many western styles. why the fuck would you remake something that is largely an homage to spaghetti westerns, scifi, jazz, noir, etc. ? you are all autists and need to go back to /a/utists
>>
>>83436542
watchcartoononline
>>
>>83435313
Start with The Movie and The sequel with the Bebop Vicious Arc
>>
Making Kim Ji-woon the director and Tarantino the writer.
>>
>>83435313
By calling it Serenity
>>
>>83436542
Since you're willing to spend money, it's on both Crunchyroll and Hulu.
>>
>>83435988
>I would probably also use an online crowd funding platform to solicit a 1st round of funding with which to pay for said portfolio and also PR and legal services to begin discussions with IP owners about licensing and distribution rights,

Thats not how it works and would be a stupid way to go about it. If keanu along with the wachowskis didn't get it off the ground and enough attention to convince a studio, some dumb crowdfunding project isn't gonna do shit. this is as absurd as thinking online petitions do anything. complete lack of understanding of the film/studio business
>>
>>83436542
Buy the Blu Ray release, it looks so fucking good.
>>
Why dont anime faggots go talk about cartoons on their 30 boards?
>>
Just adapt The Spike/Vicious episodes.
>>
>>83437751
But that's the worst episodes.
>>
>>83436708
This. The complete series on Blu Ray is only like 30 bucks on Amazon
>>
>>83437779
How can you be this wrong?
>>
>>83437914
Need to rewatch, but that's how i remember it.
>>
>>83435476
Why?
>>
>>83435476
This.
Even if for some reason you liked her in the anime, this would never work in live action.
>>
>>83437779
They're full of noir and casablanca acting. They're perfect for a movie. Although I personally would take the one of the first ones (even the very first, with the red eye thing) to kick it and then continue with the freaky ones, like the spaceship-prison or mad pierrot
>>
>>83437914
He's not, they were the worst
>>
>>83435476
This! Also get joseph gordon lewitt as spike. He almost played him in brick
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-01-05-48-19-1.png (822KB, 962x2455px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-01-05-48-19-1.png
822KB, 962x2455px
Guy who plays Spike needs to be tall and very slender.
Keanu would be great but he says he's too old.
>>
>>
>>83435389
I'd convert the movie to film.

But in all seriousness:

Don't adapt comics or cartoons to live action, the translation will always be shit and the movies will always be worthless compared to the original.
>>
>>83435313
Probably pretty badly. I've never made a film before.
>>
It wouldn't work as a movie. There is a point to it being a series.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.