[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched it for the first time tonight. What was the Xeno

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 811Gxdwl9IL._SY445_.jpg (17KB, 253x445px) Image search: [Google]
811Gxdwl9IL._SY445_.jpg
17KB, 253x445px
Just watched it for the first time tonight. What was the Xeno doing just lounging around in the shuttle at the end. I figured it was injured, but couldnt remember an instance where that could've happend. Can anyone clarify what the fuck was going on in that scene?
>>
>>83433492
Things gotta sleep sometime right? It was probably just resting.
>>
It's not like you need everything spoonfed to you, but personally I always assumed it was just sleeping.
>>
david
>>
File: 1488759209197.jpg (120KB, 504x674px) Image search: [Google]
1488759209197.jpg
120KB, 504x674px
>>83433492
Stealth fapping
>>
Maybe it was molting or something. Who knows, it's like an alien doing alien type stuff we can't understand.
>>
>>83433492
It was laying an egg.
>>
>>83433492
waiting to see the flattest ass in the whole universe
>>
>>83433492
In the original draft of the script the xenos were an intelligent species, the one in the movie was essentially a child who had never been taught anything by its own kind, was scared and being hunted. It was attempting to hide in the shuttle in the same way a child might, it was hoping to escape just like Ripley was
>>
>>83433549
The fucking thing reacted to and acknowledged her when she reached for the console. This 'perfect organism unclouded by conscience or remorce' just said ' doing your thing Ripley I need some shut eye!' and went back to sleep?
>>
>>83434216
Interesting
I never did understand how it could be intelligent enough to figure out where the escape pod was and that it needed to go there, considering it had no interaction with anyone and was only a few days old.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.