[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>radioactive fire wave destroys everything on earth 6 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: the 100.jpg (299KB, 1024x1280px)
the 100.jpg
299KB, 1024x1280px
>radioactive fire wave destroys everything on earth
6 years later
>trees are all grown back and birds are chirping
wut
>>
>Watching a children's show
>2017

Wut
>>
nigga, we ain't gotta explain shit. nightblood or whatever the fuck
>>
>>83432196
>>83432196
>>Watching a children's show
>>2017
>Wut
I watch for the plot
>>
>>83432659
BIG AUSSIE TIDDIES
>>
I unironically enjoyed the whole series and in particular the latest season. It's literally early 2000's anime tier writing, its got more curve balls than Code Geass, and most of all its consistently interesting albeit a bit melodramatic.

Way better than the newest season of the walking dead, thats for damn sure. Clarke mentioned something like "this is the only green patch on this side of the earth" or some shit so we can assume that she either nurtured the area back to health with supplies from the rocket building, or maybe her nightblood has medicinal properties that she applies to the surrounding area(doctor scientist shit who knows).

Either way I wish more TV these days jumped the shark while still being interesting, I can really think of nothing else like it.
>>
>>83432170
She literally says "I'm in the only green spot", heavily implying that basically everything is fucked

It's also quite possible she had some plants saved in the lab which she was able to re-plant or something

I'm more pissed off that we don't get at least half a season of the years in the bunker/on the ark, fuck this timeskip
>>
>>83433496
expect the next season to have flashbacks
>>
File: 1495932319308.png (37KB, 1048x870px) Image search: [Google]
1495932319308.png
37KB, 1048x870px
>>83432659
Why is clarke such a humongous titty monster lads? And more importantly; Will Echo be gettin some o' dat sweet clarke tittay aswell come 2018?
>>
>>83433569
she gon' git bellamy'd
>>
>>83432659
Fug
>>
I like how they keep showing her changing hair color for some fucking reason whenever she's been out alone and on her own for some time surviving on her own

They did the same thing during the first EP of SE03 when she became le wanheda out of the blue and turned into a proto-mary sue
>>
>>83434809
wasn't she trying to hide because all the tribes were after her or something?
>>
well, this might not explain it but periodic wildfires do help fertilize and restore soil nutrients so new foliage and trees can grow better
>>
>>83435716
This, plus Chernobyl, plus I don't think the science is really 100% accurate anyway so why nitpick that out of all of it.
>>83434851
>>83432659
moar
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.