[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLD THE FORT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: normhitler.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
normhitler.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
HOLD THE FORT
>>
AFRICAN AMERICANS
>>
*chuckles*
9/11
>>
WHO JACKIE?
>>
I dreamed that the podcast was back it was an episode with only Norm and Adam but it was okay, i wanted them back and i had them back the conversation would flow like a classic tune and a magic spell being both fresh and familiar as the episode progressed i found myself taking the chance to lean back and enjoy as my mind started to wander and my smile relaxed, i was already home, soon enough i was falling asleep having the one thing i was waiting for as a lullaby and a fulfilled dream, then and there i heard Norm scream my name but my eyes were too tired to open and i just kept hearing the absolute madman repeat and repeat his call without me being able to respond or to confront him with my sight i felt tears running down my eyes, felt nothing but warmth on my eyes and shame because of Norm's insesant laugh.
>>
>>83427878
NOW YOU'RE THINKING LIKE ALBERT FISH
>>
that guy is a real jerk
>>
>why don't you gather some of your mates, march down to Buckingham Palace and kill the old bag?
>...to what end?
>>
Best episode is Andy Dick
>No, I feel that I have an oral fixation...you know about that
>>
File: 1424930197374.jpg (34KB, 352x387px) Image search: [Google]
1424930197374.jpg
34KB, 352x387px
it was a different story
>>
>As a deeply closeted gay man...
>>
>>83427847
I mean, this guy was a real jerk
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.