[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else think this was horror kino or just edgy garbage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0378.jpg (575KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0378.jpg
575KB, 1920x1080px
Anyone else think this was horror kino or just edgy garbage?

> Also just general fucked up movie thread
>>
>>83425075
It was absolutely kino and one of the very few good horror movies released in this decade. It is a pity the third one was so awful.
>>
Yeah very good film, shines on its own in the trilogy. A true, modern hate piece
>>
>>83425075
It was just edgy trash but it was well made.
>kino
go play in traffic, shitdick.
>>
>>83425075
Edgy, everything about it was done for a grossout factor, the sandpaper masturbation and the crushed baby are all you need to know

That said it wasn't completely terrible
>>
>>83425075
Its on my Top 5 movies of the decade along with hard to be a god, silence and only god forgives.

The protagonist should have competed for the oscar.
>>
>>83426770
You need to watch more movies, lass.
>>
>>83427130
i was watching movies before you born, nigga.

When i finished watching the entire entry-level arthouse shit that is posted on /tv/ nowadays, you were watching capeshits and calling them masterpieces.

If i`m tolding it`s one of the best movies off the decade the only thing you can do is surrender and accept your pleb opnion is wrong.
>>
>>83427521
Sure, you still need to watch more movies, lass.
>>
File: IMG_2064.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2064.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>tfw the pregnant chick steps on and squished her babys head under the drivers peddle
>>
>>83427521
yikes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.