[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: c1RBAie8.jpg (32KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
c1RBAie8.jpg
32KB, 411x411px
ITT: "Villains" who did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Cesar-Millan-Beaten-By-Dog2.jpg (25KB, 620x315px) Image search: [Google]
Cesar-Millan-Beaten-By-Dog2.jpg
25KB, 620x315px
>>
>>83424211
Literally everthing wrong he did
>>
>>83424211
how the fuck is a goat a villian you retarded fucking nigger?
>>
In all fairness he was technically Satan
>>
>>83424211
There's another thread already made, goat fucker.
>>
This movie was pretty shit but when the goat actually starts talking its a total mindfuck and saved the whole thing for me.
>>
>>83424274
The goat represents the Devil in that movie.

Go watch The VVich.
>>
>>83425091
He is the fucking Devil.
>>
>>83426287
but the devil did nothing wrong, the war in heaven was a war for equality, not to overthrow god just for the sake of power
>>
File: in-bruges-ralph-fiennes.jpg (44KB, 425x181px) Image search: [Google]
in-bruges-ralph-fiennes.jpg
44KB, 425x181px
>>83424211
>>
>>83426405
He is warring against the literal Source of goodness truth and love.

Equality is a meme anyway, monarchy is the natural state
>>
>>83426483
>source of goodness and love
no bruh, god/allah/ywh is a petty vengeful shit who makes grand claims about himself then never backs them up and punishes anyone who sees fit to question him or who doesn't follow his arbitrary rules.

any god who proscribes the eating of pork is not a god of love and goodness
>>
>>83424239
kek
>>
File: 1415362805352.png (300KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1415362805352.png
300KB, 500x324px
>>
File: Bryan-callen.jpg (72KB, 422x594px) Image search: [Google]
Bryan-callen.jpg
72KB, 422x594px
This guy. Like Ivan The Terrible in many of his roles.
>>
>>83426659
>what is the Incarnation
>What is the Passion

Doing those for fun, was He?

>arbitrary

Except they're not, that's the result of being the author of truth.
>>
>>83424211
That wasn't the villain of the film though. Humanity was the villian, he was just preying on their vices.
>>
>>83426842
Ding, ding, ding.
>>
>>83426483
>The demiurge
>literal Source of goodness truth and love
Top kek.
>>
File: collateral.jpg (304KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
collateral.jpg
304KB, 1012x675px
He was just doing his job to the best of his ability. Nothin wrong with that.
>>
>>83426842
Victims can still be villains. Yes humanity was at fault, but this isn't an abstract force of nature, it's literally an ill will
>>
>>83426793
you don't get it, a god of love would never have required sacrifice to give his forgiveness and certainly wouldn't let evil men escape their fate at the last hour, while condemning good men to hell, based on who believes his son lived and died
>>
File: palps.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
palps.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>83424211
>>
>>83426842
Was the whole point of the movie just to turn Puritan beliefs and fears about sinning into a visual format? I'm not as familiar with the Puritans as Americans are.
>>
>>83424211
The whole point was that the family tore itself apart. Black pete was just there to pick up the pieces.
>>
>>83426956
You are speaking out of both sides of your mouth friend. You are claiming a loving God cannot be both benevolet and just, yet are arguing benevolence excludes justice in the form of sacrific, and justice excludes benevolence in the death bed conversion
>belief in his son
I'm not a fucking Protestant. Works exist for justification, and purgatory for those lacking the grace
>>
>>83426483
>God of Abraham
>goodness, truth, and love
Lel
>>
File: 8 rounds only lel.jpg (45KB, 601x255px) Image search: [Google]
8 rounds only lel.jpg
45KB, 601x255px
>>83424211
>Religious debate
I'll save this thread.
>>
>>83427106
contrition is different, it's the act of a changed man, but that doesn't excuse the man from the consequences of his actions and justice does not require sacrifice from those who have done nothing wrong. and you gotta remember that the original sin wasn't just the disobeying of god but it was also the attainment of the knowledge of good and evil which he then tells us we must sublimate to his own definitions of such things. kinda makes you wonder what he's got planned for us
>>
>>83427277
>kinda makes religious morons wonder
ftfy
>>
>>83427372
as I said you don't get it, and you don't care to, that's because your religion teaches you that to question gods judgement or will is an act of evil, which is utterly ludicrous
>>
>>83424239
Grade A shitposting.
>>
>>83427277
>I'm so utterly convinced in the falculties of man that I assume man's knowledge is not only entirely sufficient it's it's own right, but adequate to judge the actions of God

The irony here is, of course, obvious. It wasn't the mere attainment of knowledge that caused original sin, it was pride. Meanwhile, we see this played out again know, when we see you so utterly convinced of mans ability to reason that you eanestly believe you've puzzled out error on the part of One who is, by definition, errorless.

>His own definition of things
> His own definition IS their definition, He made them.
>>
>>83427550
whatever dude, god's a spoiled child and I'm done with him and with you as well. peace out
>>
>>83427457
I'm not the interested anon of before. But you got lucky on the "don't care to" part. Wasting time and energy trying to be a "good" that doesn't exist. There's ugliness and beauty in this world and in us. Not because I say so or someone told me, but because it's there. Unless you're one of those fortunate "raised by wolves/dogs/jackals/whatever," you too have noticed it from others and yourself. What ever happened to learning how to survive through observing behavior? How the fuck did this 'learning how to be a good person/not be evil' shit take the lead as far as what's important? It's your own faults for being so mindless and arrogant, but shit it's going to take extinction for all you religious stains to die off.
>>
>>83424979
Your post just made me go watch this. Bretty gud
>>
>>83424211
He is literally hitler.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.