[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Leftovers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1492523839446.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492523839446.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
>Go to catalog
>Ctrl + f "Leftovers"

>0 results

mfw
>>
What are you looking for in the finale?
>some sort of discussion between Sr and Jr about everything. They are clearly afflicted with the same delusions but Jr is somehow unkillable-so why?
>one more reference to natural geographic
>no more suicide ;_;
>a good amount of Matt time
>heavy focus on kevin and nora. Not sure how, but once they figure out the kevin Jesusy shit, the rest of the finale should focus on them 2 for maximum feels

What do you want the final shot of the series to be?
>baby Lily giving another crying baby a hug
>>
>>83423671
isn't the final episode titled 'The Book of Nora'?
>>
>>83423408
My tactic for this situation would be to take as deep a breath as possible and try to bite down on the bag as it's sucked into my mouth. Then just grind my teeth til a small hole is made and voila. What you guys think?
>>
Unsure how I feel about the series. It's not bad and I don't hate it or anything, but don't like it or love it either. When it's well made I enjoy it, but some things ring off to me and don't really work. And it bothers me that the bulk of the deepness is actually very shallow biblical allegory (but makes sense since average american is christian). So, I don't know. It just isn't for me, I guess. But I've seen so much I might as well stick around for the ending.
>>
>>83423408
So, Jesus DID had a twin brother then?
>>
>>83423671
what's with the natgeo stuff
>>
>>83423408
give it a rest, lindelhack.
your show is shit.
>>
>>83423985
>very shallow biblical allegory
How is the leftovers a biblical allegory?
>>
>>83424236
In all likelihood it's nothing more than a symbol, but I'd still like them to bring more mystery behind its origins / power
>>
the only good episode this season was laurie's episode. no shitty pop culture music over dramatic scenes. no in your face gospel music blaring over something kevin does. also best dialogue and character interactions.

damon made a mistake making this a 3 season series. its at least 4. probably 5.
>>
>>83424642
Not the series as whole, but specific subplots or episodes are clearly echoing biblical stories from the book of job and what not.
>>
>>83424802
This season has been great. E1, E4, E5, E6 and E7 have all been great episodes.

>damon made a mistake making this a 3 season series. its at least 4. probably 5.
Not really his fault HBO pretty much told them this was it.
>>
the best show on tv is almost over. I haven't felt this captivated watching tv since mad men ended. I'm going to miss this show so much, and it's a shame it was never really huge on /tv/, because the discussion is always great

>tfw this song plays in your head everytime you start having an existential crisis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBXl0GBefjg

i don't want it to end bros ;_;
>>
>>83423408
How many anons will kill themselves after this series is over?

>>83424802
>damon made a mistake making this a 3 season series. its at least 4. probably 5.
Considering the ratings tanked in S2 he's lucky he got S3 approved.
>>
>>83424802
it wasn't his decision to make 3 seasons. it damn near ended with 2.
>>
I think a majority of the supernatural stuff is finished. I don't think Kevin will go back to the other world again. I think it's mainly going to be about Kevin and Nora's relationship. Or lack thereof. The book President Kevin read in the last episode is what will happen to Kevin and Nora.

I think it'll be a bittersweet ending for them both.
>>
>>83424236
This is the only dangling thread I want explained
>>
>>83425285
it's the only one that doesn't make sense to me
>>
>>83424642
This show is filled to the fucking brim with biblical references youhavegottabekiddin
>>
>>83423671
>Kevin Sr and Grace go to jail for wailing that cop and killing Kevin (the aussie)
>John and Kevin discussing what the fuck just happened, John burns the book of Kevin
>One more meeting between Kevin and Matt
>As you said heavy focus on Kevin and Nora, more so Kevin but, it will be Nora
>>
>>83425113
its much better this way

Lost should have been 4 seasons maximum
>>
I'm pretty interested in what's going to happen from the future.

Why do people know Kevin? Why is Nora pissed?
>>
>>8342533

hasn't the book of kevin already been burned? they made it pretty clear that was the only existing manuscript
>>
>>83425405
Matt gave it to Laurie in E6.
>>
File: 2ec.png (208KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
208KB, 327x316px
>>83424135
>>83424236
>>83424673
>>83425285
>>83425388
I can't fucking believe you retards fell for it again. Have you learned nothing? Lindelof is a hack
>>
>>83425388
It's not the future. Nora is going to get irreversibly fucked up by the machine. Matt will probably kill himself using the same machine, just 'cause.

The radiation will fuck up her skin and age her immaturely like what we saw at the end of episode 1. As for why she's pissed, I wouldn't say she is. Probably just moved on, is all.
>>
pure kino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23O2nGnzQY0
>>
>>83423408
my brother thinks im nuts for stopping at season 1
>>
>>83425662
The music in Leftovers is so fucking good. When you hear that piano you know some shit is going down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa7C6kzfTes
>>
File: 640.jpg (59KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
59KB, 640x427px
>tfw the kino music hits and you just know you're in store for something great
>>
>>83425684
You are. Season 2 is phenomenal.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.