[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He literally did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5280.jpg (126KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5280.jpg
126KB, 640x416px
He literally did nothing wrong
>>
File: joker.jpg (21KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
21KB, 600x316px
Neither did the Joker.
>>
>>83417343
>Killed dozens of people
Well now wait a minute
>>
>literally about to kill Gordon's wife and son
>>
>>83417377
>kills less people than batman
>completely obliterates organized crime in gotham singlehandedly
If I recall, the only innocent person he killed was Rachel.
>>
>>83417792
Yeah but Gordon was responsible for Rachel getting taken because she wasn't protected enough
>>
>>83417994
No the bombs killed Rachel.
>>
>>83417994
He didn't mean to kill off crime though.
>>
File: 2CIAFACE.jpg (86KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
2CIAFACE.jpg
86KB, 480x300px
>>
>>83418156
JOKER?
>>
>>83418127
And you know this, how? He specifically targeted mob bosses and gangs.
>>
>>83417792
>focus on catching a bunch of small street thugs instead of cleaning your own department of dirty cops
>lets DA soon to be wife get killed because of it.
>>
>>83418227
What? He also targeted the mayor, prosecutors, and Gordon.
>>
>>83418127
Yes he did. He robbed them of all their money and burned it to the ground.
>>
>>83418279
So was the Joker the real hero of TDK?
>>
>>83418266
He didn't target Gordon. The Mayor and the lawyers weren't getting the job done, like when Maroni got off scot-free in the beginning despite Harvey presenting incriminating evidence.
>>
>>83418322
That's the reason the film is so good. You can see it from fifty different perspectives, and each one of them makes sense.
>>
>>83418030
>>83418256
I missed the part where his wife and son are to blame for that
>>
File: ironic.jpg (3KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
ironic.jpg
3KB, 150x150px
>>83418455
The point is that Gordon allowed Rachel to be killed anyway, hence why Harvey wasn't going to murder Gordon's entire family, but "just the person he loves most."

Irony, Watson. Irony.
>>
>>83418655
How did he allowed that?
>>
>>83418704
>neglect to clean your department of corrupt officers
>allow the DA's fiancé to be transported by one that was said to be corrupt earlier in the film
>>
>>83418978
But they are good people!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.