[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SON OF GONDOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

SON OF GONDOR
>>
>>83416963
My wife's son plays this game all the time.
>>
>>83416963
lord of the rings is an alt-right trilogy. back to /pol with you
>>
File: Y3hteVJ.jpg (21KB, 527x600px) Image search: [Google]
Y3hteVJ.jpg
21KB, 527x600px
>>83418609
Are you okay?
>>
he never had the makings of a varsity archer
>>
>>83418992
>le facist italian face

>>pol
>>
sad episode press F for Ralphie
>>
why are italian-american kids such retards?
>>
File: zrpRcAVHjlRHshXG82hHNN3Dl2D.jpg (46KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
zrpRcAVHjlRHshXG82hHNN3Dl2D.jpg
46KB, 500x750px
>>83419060
Are you okay? Should someone call your wife?
>>
>>83419136
Fuck Ralph he deserved it but his kid didn't. Ironic he killed Tracy who was pregnant and ironic he's the reason his own kid "died" by buying him a bow and arrow like a dumbass.
>>
>lord of the rings is an alt-right trilogy

its multicultural you moron its anything but /pol/

Tolkien was a fucking cuck
>>
>>83419177

Have you seen Jersey Shore? Reminder The Sopranos was a show about cultural identity and the mafia shit was just a backdrop to act as a pleb filter.
>>
>>83419177
Lesser form of the Hapa syndrome.
>>
>>83419224
she was hotter when she was barely post-loli
>>
>>83419615
That's not even a very good bait. 5/10 for getting a Tolkien fan to respond
>>
>>83419615

tolkien was a legitimately a reactionary catholic who saw the destruction the industrialized world would bring
>>
>>83416963
Was Ralphie's son even mentioned before that episode?
>>
>>83421031

nah, he was purely a plot device
>>
File: x_ddb61af8.jpg (13KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
x_ddb61af8.jpg
13KB, 512x288px
>his father is a degenerate gambler who pays his debts by taking away his car
>blames his girlfriend
are americans really this entitled?
>>
>>83421621
No way the T-1000 would produce such an ugly son
>>
>>83421621
He doesn't blame her, he's quite clearly pissed off with her father during that scene.

He is upset however, and annoyed that she benefits off of his misery. Even if it's not her fault, it's naturally difficult to maintain a healthy relationship with someone like that.
>>
>>83420407
>Catholic

Why would this mean he's against multiculturalism? The fact that Catholics spread their religion to every race and nationality suggests the opposite.
>>
>>83421965
>lend money from someone knowing you can't pay it back
>give car as payment
sure it's the gangsters fault, not the unresponsible fathers
>>
>>83416963
>While Onesilos was besieging Amathous, word reached Darius that Sardis had been burned by the Athenians and Ionians and that the man who led these combined forces and had designed its course of action was Aristagoras of Miletus. It is said that when Darius first heard this report, he disregarded the Ionians, since he knew that they at least would not escape punishment for their revolt; but he inquired who the Athenians were, and after he had been told, he asked for a bow. He took the bow, set an arrow on its string, and shot the arrow toward the heavens. And as it flew high into the air, he said: "Zeus, let it be granted to me to punish the Athenians." After saying this, he appointed one of his attendants to repeat him three times whenever his dinner was served: "My lord, remember the Athenians."

>You will never autistically shoot a bow at the sky, believing that a deity will help you get revenge on a people.
>>
>>83420266
Shut up fag
>>
>>83419315
The ex wife bought those things not Ralphie
>>
>>83422056
He probably despises his dad too which leads to the pent up frustration and lashing out.

>>give car as payment
It wasn't his to give, though. His son did nothing wrong, in fact he was really bright. His dad made up some bullshit to confiscate the car and sell it to cover his own ass.
>>
>>83422196
yeah sure but getting a car, especially a suv from your parents shouldn't be taken for granted. he shouldn't be mad since it's his father who bought it and pays for gas and expenses. and there's no reason to blame tony, he warned scatino multiple times, he even lied to lend more money
>>
>>83422344
He didn't take it for granted though. He appreciated it so much that he was deeply wounded when it was taken away.

>he shouldn't be mad
He has every right to be. He loses his car because his dad was a failure, he misses out on an Ivy League school because of his father's gambling debts. And then Tony facilitates it and makes it even worse - destroys his business so they lose what little revenue they had. If you found someone you knew overdosed on heroin, it's fair to be angry with the drug dealer who sold it to him.
>>
>>83422482
no it's not fair, if you want drugs youll get them.

and I didn't mean taking it for granted, I meant that he feels entitled to have a car without actually having earned it
>>
>>83422663
His dad gave him the car, which means yes, he did actually earn it. At least in his father's eyes.
>>
Whoever Did This is better than Pine Barrens
>>
>>83423023
I agree
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.