[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Slept on shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bloodline_ver4.jpg (115KB, 512x755px) Image search: [Google]
bloodline_ver4.jpg
115KB, 512x755px
>>
yeah I fell asleep watching that show too.
>>
>>83413428
Can be ridiculous at times but I enjoyed it
>>
I brewed my own prison wine style drink and drank it with this show. Now I can't continue it without bad memories.
>>
>>83414099
>>83414113
have you watchjed season 3? Its out now.
>>
>>83414520
Yea, finished it over the weekend
>>
>>83413428
Season 3 was a disappointing piece of shit
>>
File: 1467357625120.png (562KB, 519x534px) Image search: [Google]
1467357625120.png
562KB, 519x534px
>kill off the best character and actor on the show in the first season
>>
>>83414702
yeah that was a misstep. I was hoping there would be a bunch of flashbacks and danny would still be an essential part of the show but there's hardly any
>>
>>83414645
im 3 episodes in and liking it so far. That coroner dude who came to help kevin after he killed marco seems like a cool character.
>>
I watched two episodes and gave up. I'm sick to death of shows that are so excessively dour and have no concept of pacing. I saw nothing in two hours that couldn't have been done in the first 20 of a movie to the same effect.
>>
>>83414520
nah only the first season was out when I watched it and it didn't really get me hooked enough to continue
>>
Season 1 is fantastic, it really nails the whole "slow-burn drama" thing really well
Season 2 is alright
Season 3 was unnecessary but not bad

I'm glad it's over
>>
>>83413428
The first season was great tv. Shame about the other two seasons. Season 3 could have been cut and half. And episode 9 of season 3 was an absolute wreck of story telling.
>>
>>83414891
Kevin is hilarious in those episodes
>>
>>83415762
What was so bad, I'm don't watch it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.