[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /litty/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1496229674812.jpg (144KB, 768x994px) Image search: [Google]
1496229674812.jpg
144KB, 768x994px
Who /litty/ here?
>>
how you want your career senpai?
>>
>>83413400
The FANS love it. They also love BAYWATCH™ the R-RATED RAUNCHY SUMMER COMEDY. #litty
It will leave your bladder empty.
>>
>>83413320
Damn, I guess it's official
>>
>>83413320

so when is he going to come out of the closet
>>
File: bruh.jpg (15KB, 299x300px) Image search: [Google]
bruh.jpg
15KB, 299x300px
Fuck the CRITICS :brownmiddlefingeremoji: FANS loved baywatch :cryinglaughteremoji: :brownokaysignemoji: #LITTY
>>
J
U
S
T
>>
>>83413320
why did he completely lose his fucking mind, /tv/?
>>
File: 1496191599902.png (69KB, 134x254px) Image search: [Google]
1496191599902.png
69KB, 134x254px
Me and my natty bros were out for a night on the town. Feeling a bit lonely and in the mood for some raunchy haunchies we decided to hit up the kinoplex to catch BAYWATCH.
Stepping inside the theater arena our eyes drifted to all corners of the seating--FULL of built, solid bros like ourselves, dressed for a raunchy day at the beach. We knew we were in the right place.
We settled into our seating, punching each other on the shoulder playfully and giggling. The Dwayne Johnson in my pants was rising a bit but I punched it to keep it down. Not yet, I whispered.
When the first cock swung across the massive screen the theater roared with excitement. I felt something wet around my leather sandals, but ignored it. I reached to my right, flipping up my bros waistband just to check on him. Not only was he fully erect but there was piss dribbling out of his Johnson! I couldn't decide if this was litty or not so I decided to look around.
I looked over to see the two kinoplex attendants whispering to each other. One of them said something like "it's begun" and they both rushed out the exit. I heard an ominous click echo as the doors locked shut.
The wet sensation around my feet had moved up to the ankles. Our theater bros, while enjoying themselves immensely, had been pissing themselves a pool! The roaring of laughter was crescendoing into a mad monkey-like hooting and hollering. Another Johnson swung across the screen, another roar of laughter, and the golden showers begun anew from above.
Me and the bros nearly drowned in the kinoplex but managed to surf outside using another bros dead body and with the help of a couple of falcons that Robert released for us. I guess we should have expected this kind of danger from a lil R-rated comedy! Litty night nonetheless, we as the FANS loved it.
>>
>>83413320

He's not even close to JUST yet; wait until Jumanji fails, then you'll see the real train wreck.
>>
Who feeling #RAUNCHY™ here?
>>
>>83417051
>Jumanji
wtf, they're making a sequel for this? Fucking Hollywood
>>
>>83413320
J U S T

U

S

T
>>
>>83417115
Kevin Hart plays one of the chimps too iirc
>>
>>83413320
I wasn't aware he had been crowned yet. Good coronation.
>>
>>83417115
It already has a sequel called Zathura
Its a re imagining of the movie
>>
File: 1496207657329.jpg (80KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496207657329.jpg
80KB, 1000x1000px
>>83417161
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.