[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP BULLYING ROCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_8598.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8598.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
https://instagram.com/p/BUxC58Nlt3c/

Rock is a good guy! And he was just figthing for his fans
>>
what a great guy, make sure you watch baywatch in cinemas now
>>
>>83413120
Premiered in BERLIN yesterday! Heard it was gon be litty. But didnt double check
>>
security is just disconnected, like the critics. fans pissing themselves from crying! litty tears! Zac can't appreciate r rated raunchy fun!
>>
How the fuck could you hate The Rock? Dude seems like the nicest, most positive guy ever
>>
>>83413305
he p. litty my lad
>>
>>83413026
Why do Germans get aroused and teary eyed when big brown men are around them?
>>
>>83413026
i bet you enjoy the films of dwayne johnson
>>
>>83413374
They're chill and don't listen to critics. They just have #GOODVIBES and a pissy good time.
>>
>>83413305
>https://instagram.com/p/BUxC58Nlt3c/
4chan hates nice things.
>>
Germans are so cucked
>THEY SAID NO SO WE'RE CRYING
top kek
>>
wait, why is he dissing his co-star?
>>
>>83413459
Nothing but good vibes and litty RAUNCHY lil' funposts here. If it's not the board for you just leave.
>>
>>83413026
Just happened to be filming him walking to his car?

Rofl, this shit is staged as fuck.
>>
>>83413026
You can't bully a hyper-turbo-Chad
>>
>>83413305
He has a chill vibe, is BUFF, and stands up to CRITICS. Hes /ourguy/
>>
File: 1454435000319.gif (2MB, 357x296px) Image search: [Google]
1454435000319.gif
2MB, 357x296px
>>83413459
>the look on their faces when I say Zac's an asshole and hates his fans

Efron BTFO
>>
lil' moments w/ fans
>>
>>83413603
He posts like 12 times a day. He documents everything about his life.
>>
>>83413666
litty trips my fellow bay watchy
>>
What a swell guy. Can't wait to go see Baywatch in theaters this weekend (For the 2nd time!)
>>
>>83413305
I don't think there's a lot of hate, if any, here. The guy just said some dumb, funny stuff in defense of his film.
>>
>>83413708
Thanks for the support buddy! Don't forget to bring a back up pair of socks!
>>
>>83413305
>Dude seems like the nicest, most positive guy ever

And? he is a shit actor that´s always on shit movies.
>>
>>83413026
I want to cry on his shirt and feel his pecs ripple beneath my cheek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHysl3kYOB4
>>
>>83413666
Trips that means i gotta say BAYWATCH 3'times this weekend. I cant WAIT. Ive been waiting too long for rated R summer comedy to come back to the theaters. And let me tell ya this one doesnt disappoint haha brotha!

>666

Lol! Probably the amount of times ill piss in the theater desu ;)
>>
>>83413708
i'm going this weekend too! might give you a golden shower when the funny bits start poppin up, can't help myself!
>>
>>83413888
raunchy trips my dude
>>
>>83413724
Speak for yourself, faggot. The Rock is a pompous self-righteous retard
>>
File: 1496098890377.jpg (213KB, 1064x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1496098890377.jpg
213KB, 1064x1064px
>>83413973
What the f*ck did you just fucking say about me, you little out of touch critic? I'll have you know that the FANS are LOVING Baywatch (tm), and there've been reports of numerous people pissing in theatres, and I have over 300 POSITIVE reviews. I am trained in acting and can bench more than the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me than just another critic. I will make you LAUGH the f*ck out with you pissing yourself the likes of which has never been seen before in theatres, mark my f*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, BRO. As we speak I am contacting Kevin Hart in central intelligence and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for some SUMMER FUN, dude. RAUNCHY R-RATED COMEDY that expels the contents from the pathetic little thing you call your bladder. You're f*cking boring, man. I can be on any television set, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my WWE Wrestling technique. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to all my FANS on Twitter and I will use it to its full extend to shame you into watching Baywatch (tm), you little weakling. If only you could have known what uncool vibes your "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your f*cking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now YOU'RE WELCOME, you goddamn critic. I will get my FANS to piss laughter all over you and you will drown in it. You're f*cking gone, BRO
>>
>>83413888
Hahaha!! Better than the "alternative!" Let's get #Litty!
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>83413026
>https://instagram.com/p/BUxC58Nlt3c/

dubs means everyone stops bullying the rock
>>
>>83414155
lol, nice
>>
>>83413888
ha, trips again gotta see it 3 MORE TIMES
>>
>>83413868
that was pretty fucking funny. is that from the baywatch movie?

I've watched the rock back in high school when he was wrestling at his most popular. Always kind of had a soft spot for him
>>
File: DwayneJohnsonMeme.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
DwayneJohnsonMeme.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>83414155
Rockposting is now the official meme of /tv/ the digits are tremendous itt

>>83413888
>>83413666
>>
Perhaps they were thinking about how to make one of the FUNNEST franchises in history? Seriously each minute following the Rock and his pals from Emerald Bay as they get into assorted RAUNCHY situations has been more hysterical than the last. Aside from the FANS loving it , the audiences only consistency has been its lack of bladder control and ineffective use of criticism, all to make movies FUN, to make R-RATINGS seem RAUNCHY.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rock vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; he made sure the movie would never be mistaken for an out of touch serious film that meant anything to anybody? Just ridiculously litty RAUNCHY summer FUN. Baywatch might be anti-kid (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-critics film in its refusal of snooze, dullness and g-rated fun. No critic wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>b-but the critical reception is fair
"No"
The criticism is dreadful; their opinions are terribly out of touch. As I read, I noticed that every time a critic marked it negatively, the author wrote instead that the jokes "fell flat."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Critc's minds are so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that they has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Wonder Woman by the same critic. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Wonder Woman at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Buzzfeed." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Wonder Woman" you are, in fact, trained to watch Buzzfeed, and that's not litty at all.
>>
guys please try to provide genuine original comments on the film, pasta and ctrl+v's in general can make us true fans piss our socks only for so long, appreciate it!
>>
>>83414719
WOW, JUST got back from seeing that dirty lil raunchy pisskino BAYRAUNCH and lemme tell you. It looks like PISS is back on the MENU, Fans! I was high fiving the guy next to me who had such a chill vibe and we both vibed abotu the ROCK giving us such a high quality (elevated R ;) not for kids (or critics)) SUMMER COMEDY. I didnt even bother with the socks this time because i knew theyd be DRENCHED IN PISS haha brotha! Got myself some dirty lil tickets for tomorrows matinee and coupons for a nice lil big gulp so IM FULL and ready to piss all over the theater. Cant wait to see BAYWATCH tomorrow. Cant wait to see it this weekend brotha haha! Would luv to see it with you!
>>
>>83414155
WOW
>>
Im gone for a bit and what the fuck is this pissing meme?
>>
>>83416364
get a load of this guy
just go to your local kinoplex and watch the new, raunchy Baywatch starring Dwayne Johnson and Zac Effron if you want in on this new phenomenom. Makes sure to bring plenty of friends and diapers for this gut wrenching, laugh out loud comedy and when you're done, go to your local McDonalds and order a delicious Oreo McFlurry
>>
>>83413026
The Rock is lucky I live far away from him. I would love to smash his face in.
>>
>>83416364
Baywatch starring the Rock is such a rip-roaring HILARIOUS RAUNCHY R-RATED COMEDY that it's impossible to watch without PISSING yourself laughing. I've ruined 3 pairs of pants now and can't wait to PISS again!
>>
>>83416364
>t. Disconnected
>>
File: 1496186935541.jpg (7KB, 210x243px) Image search: [Google]
1496186935541.jpg
7KB, 210x243px
Me and my natty bros were out for a night on the town. Feeling a bit lonely and in the mood for some raunchy haunchies we decided to hit up the kinoplex to catch BAYWATCH.
Stepping inside the theater arena our eyes drifted to all corners of the seating--FULL of built, solid bros like ourselves, dressed for a raunchy day at the beach. We knew we were in the right place.
We settled into our seating, punching each other on the shoulder playfully and giggling. The Dwayne Johnson in my pants was rising a bit but I punched it to keep it down. Not yet, I whispered.
When the first cock swung across the massive screen the theater roared with excitement. I felt something wet around my leather sandals, but ignored it. I reached to my right, flipping up my bros waistband just to check on him. Not only was he fully erect but there was piss dribbling out of his Johnson! I couldn't decide if this was litty or not so I decided to look around.
I looked over to see the two kinoplex attendants whispering to each other. One of them said something like "it's begun" and they both rushed out the exit. I heard an ominous click echo as the doors locked shut.
The wet sensation around my feet had moved up to the ankles. Our theater bros, while enjoying themselves immensely, had been pissing themselves a pool! The roaring of laughter was crescendoing into a mad monkey-like hooting and hollering. Another Johnson swung across the screen, another roar of laughter, and the golden showers begun anew from above.
Me and the bros nearly drowned in the kinoplex but managed to surf outside using another bros dead body and with the help of a couple of falcons that Robert released for us. I guess we should have expected this kind of danger from a lil R-rated comedy! Litty night nonetheless
>>
>>83416974
wow what a THEATER any of your bros have thick cocks? ;) haha jk jus being raunchy haha brotha
>>
>>83417468
Thiccest Johnsons you've ever seen
stay raunchy brotha :hangloose:
>>
I hope Warner Brothers cancels his gay superhero movies
>>
>>83417509
hahah WOW! would luv to watch BAYWATCH (R) with some of your buds haha jk Bet they can PISS MY BROTHA
>>
>>83413026
I really like him as a person and as an actor. Too bad the Baywatch movie is sure to be shit. I'm not going to watch a movie just to "support" somebody.
>>
>>83413573
it's called "banter" you autist
>>
>>83413305
And he wants the rest of the world to know it
>>
>>83413724
>>83413305
I like it how he takes pride in his work, not many actors stand by their work when judged.
>>
File: 1480746929070.jpg (36KB, 599x738px) Image search: [Google]
1480746929070.jpg
36KB, 599x738px
>>83414155
but i wanted to bully the rock a little more
>>
>>83413305
No one hates the Rock.

He has MILLLIONS *AND MILLIONS* OF FANS WATCHING AT HOME.
>>
File: IMG_0097.gif (669KB, 500x239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0097.gif
669KB, 500x239px
>>83413026
It's okay, bro ... The bullies on the net go away pretty soon ... Rock would be juuuust fine !!!
>>
File: IMG_0424.gif (2MB, 498x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0424.gif
2MB, 498x241px
>>83417700
You are right !!! A dude is awesome for sure. It probably is the good time for him cherrypicking ppl whom he can really trust no matter what.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.