[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALRIGHT SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: alien-covenant.jpg (45KB, 1415x796px) Image search: [Google]
alien-covenant.jpg
45KB, 1415x796px
ALRIGHT SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE
>>
Watched Covenant the other day but I can't remember any of the characters beside the black girl that got killed by the alien in the medic bay and the stupid girl that got his foot caught on the door and then burned alive and David and David 2
>>
>>83412662
I remember the girl that gets beheaded by the neomorph and you see her head in the water like 4 times
>>
Why the fuck did Covenant only have 1 shuttle ship if they're carrying 20,000 colonists?
>>
>>83412662
the interracial couple killed in the shower
>>
>>83412783
Some characters are actually memorable only because of their stupidity, I remember pretty well:
- retarded whiny bitch captain
- fat cowboy dude
- Daniels, stronk woman, she has nice eyes and titties
- the beheaded chick, she also had very nice boobs
- black chick who failed to defend herself from tiny neomorph somehow
- pilot chick who was a moron
- black dude and his wife with funny jaw and fishmouth

On the other hand, I honestly don't know who was that guy who got backbursted, or that dude who got his lower jaw whipped off, that other black soldier came out of nowhere too
>>
>>83412832
>>
>>83412832
They had at least two shuttles. Both the first landing crew and Danny McBride used one.
>>
>>83413571
The second one was a cargo lift, not a shuttle
>>
https://youtu.be/wK8kK4hY6PA

why does a cryo sleep pod have flamethrowers in it?
>>
>>83413787
Crew probably mistook a mobile space gas grill with cryopod
>>
>>83412832
Because they can land the whole ship
>>
>>83413876
Considering they were dumb enough to go to an alien world where they knew that there would be alien life and not bring atleast a hazmat suit makes me believe this is possible
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.