[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Matter season 3 is 9 days away. Here is 5 (Emily Kolburn)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: onk6doP.jpg (1016KB, 3629x2419px) Image search: [Google]
onk6doP.jpg
1016KB, 3629x2419px
Dark Matter season 3 is 9 days away.
Here is 5 (Emily Kolburn) with a big black gun called Bubba
>>
So fucking pumped, checked this out when the first season started only because Joe Mallozzi was producing and he also produced SG1, but I expected it to be shit.

It's super good, so glad they're getting renewed again and again.

Also android best waifu
>>
>>83413323
Settle down, It's not that good.
>>
>>83412027
what breed is this?
>>
>>
>>83413733
I mean sure, it's no masterpiece, but we don't get a lot of fun space opera shows like this anymore.

The actors aren't very good, the vfx and sets are pretty bad, and the writing isn't very good, but the show is fun, they don't hesitate to introduce new concepts and explore them. It feels very stargate-y.

And the fact that it's not that good only makes me happier that it's still airing. I like it, I want it to continue to air, and I didn't expect it to continue for very long. Happy to be proven wrong every season.
>>
The idea of sci-fi shows interest me (have only seen a couple) and the girl from this show that keeps getting posted is a mega qt, is it worth a watch?
>>
>>83414932
If you liked SG1 you'll like this.
>>
>>83412027
why is she hiding her legs with a flannel shirt?
>>
>>83413856
white and some kind of asian.
But not jap,korean or chinese.
>>
>>83414866
yeah, its a B-show, but it keeps you hooked because somehow the chemistry works.
>>
File: Jeffriestube.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jeffriestube.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>83414982
Because she's a "child"
>>
File: 1482625265540.png (296KB, 480x527px) Image search: [Google]
1482625265540.png
296KB, 480x527px
>>83412027
>big black gun called Bubba

What are they trying to tell us?

Really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>83415057
True it works.

Also I think this is genuinely good science fiction. For instance the teleportation cloning pods, they could have kept this as a convenient plot device and nothing more, but no, they use them again and show what happens when people use them to do stuff they're not supposed to be used for, the explore the edge cases. That's science fiction.

But you're right, it's mainly because it's fun and the crew works well.

The disfunctioning family of misfits trope is so prevalent because it works really well when it's well done.
>>
I'm sticking with Dark Matter because I'm holding out for a Jodelle panty scene.
>>
what even is this thread
>>
>>83415018

>Ethnicity: French, English, Austrian

The only asian thing about her is that she's a weeb
>>
>>83415073

She aint no "child"
>>
File: 1441984405919.webm (3MB, 880x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441984405919.webm
3MB, 880x1080px
>>83415927
Oh no, She definitely is
>>
File: img_2828.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
img_2828.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>83415799
I hope we get to see her toes, The last time she worse this outfit she was wearing open toed heels but we only got a split second look at her feet
>>
>>83416070
Her massive tits are definitely the best part of the show.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.