[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm watching the new season of house of cards and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1037.jpg (42KB, 665x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1037.jpg
42KB, 665x375px
So I'm watching the new season of house of cards and I'm a bit confused. Did the Underwoods orchestrate the terrorist attack in Tennessee that shut down the polling booths or just refuse to stop the terrorist? Also general HoC thread
>>
>>83409723
I just finished the first episode and I feel like I missed an entire season. When did the explosion happen?
>>
>>83409723
>Did the Underwoods orchestrate the terrorist attack in Tennessee that shut down the polling booths
there was no real terrorist attack, the Underwoods just memed that there could be a terrorist attack, and by sheer luck there was a lone random dude doing something crazy, plus they had the suspect pinged as a 'potential ico sympathist' but decided to not pick him up
>>
>>83409858
Alright thanks for clearing that up, when I saw that there was a attack that harmed several people I was a bit surprised at how well it played into the Underwoods hands.
>>
Is it just me or does Doug seem like a much crueler mother fucker this season?
>>
>>83410386
He seems more confused but about same level of cruel. He hardly did much threatening/killing this season compared to others and he got laid more but it was kinda weird for him. Like nothing came of him drinking a bit despite being an alcoholic. It just felt like he was going through this whole "what the fuck am I" mood which could be reflective of how shitty frank was going down or just how shitty the writers were about him.
>>
Is Frank still a literal cuck in this one? The last season was so cringe worthy when they did 2 5+minute scenes where he literally sat down with his wife and bull and told them about he can't please her and she deserves a good fucking...and then he makes them breakfast.
>>
>>83412312
Lol it gets worse this one
D R O P P E D
>>
File: 1462022930741.gif (500KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1462022930741.gif
500KB, 500x350px
>that guy from last nights thread that was defending cuckoldry

amazing the type of people this show attracts
>>
File: ggay.jpg (376KB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
ggay.jpg
376KB, 1920x1079px
Fairly gay
>>
>>83412813
Just watching that episode.

>Don't cheat on my wife.
What did he mean by this?
>>
I'm just starting episode 6. Please don't tell me they're going the way I think they're going and will make Claire president. It makes no sense from a real world point of view and from a story telling point of view is shit since her character is shit and the reason I skip half the show whenever there's some boring drama with whatever dick is filling her hole at the moment.
>>
>>83413614
im on chapter 62 now and Frank won the election again, and Claire stepped down as temporary president to become the vice president
>>
>>83413614
Yeah. Mainly cause frank obviously can't keep power without controversy and somethingsomething he realizes he could have more power somehow without the presidency
>>
>>83414598
Goddammit. Dropped.

Why, after several seasons of scheming with Frank, would the writers switch to boring Claire to be main character?
>>
>>83414796
ITS HER TURN
>>
>>83409723
Loved first two seasons.
Then it got stupid. So very very stupid.
Never planned on watching this new season.

>feeling justified
>>
>>83414796
Fuck if I know.

I don't mind claire actually. Kinda like her character but a lot of her and franks motivations felt fucking off and the problems stopping frank seemed like nothing compared to what he dealt with in the past. I was sorta hoping it'd be 4 years frank 4 years claire and so forth with them more or less of one mind.

Like I get kinda why claire betrays him not giving him the parden. Cause he didn't consider her his equal in the end given how he wanted to be the real mind behind her presidency instead of equal plus that stupid scheme to fail shit he pulled on her.

But fucking why? On his part why keep her out of that stupid ass scheme? She'd have been down for it. Could have helped him in it at points.

That's just what I don't get about frank. He seems to fuck over people when it's not needed and surprise it bites him in the ass. Just stop being unnecessarily evil dude. I get evil for the sake of power but it literally isn't getting you power to drive a chick off the road that's loyal to your shit and not gonna say anything. It's the fucking remy shit all over again.
>>
>>83415686
>Like I get kinda why claire betrays him not giving him the parden
Because she's a dumb fucking bimbo who needs the feminist slapped out of her
>>
File: myturn.jpg (16KB, 576x300px) Image search: [Google]
myturn.jpg
16KB, 576x300px
"Its my turn"
>>
>it's a frank watches claire and tom sleep episode
Seriously what the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>83415839
Please don't tell me she becomes the fucking president
>>
where the fuck are they going with this stupid illuminati bullshit and Frank trying to ascend beyond the presidency? they might as well call it House of Deus Ex and turn Doug into Adam Jenson at this point.
>>
>>83416120
Twice.
>>
>>83416219
>they might as well call it House of Deus Ex and turn Doug into Adam Jenson at this point
Yes please
>>
>>83416219
Deus Ex and Doug Jensen is infinitely better than whatever they have planned for this show.
>>
>>83416219
That felt like a real asspull. The fuck was he doing working to get so many to plead the fifth then just to leave. Why the fuck not just leave then before the controversy? If you knew your plan was to quit the presidency since the whole forest-illuminati bs why fight this bullshit and not make the fall easier? He says he wanted to control it but literally it could not have gone worse. What's the point feeding the info of your possible murders out and then having doug fall on it? Didn't need to do that shit at fucking all just let hammer flay out on his own shit it'd have the same result. Was it all to fail so bad you'd get the old lady to finally offer you a deal to off yourself? If so why the fuck not get the old ladies power deal paid up front before resigning cause she sure as fuck doesn't like you and now with your wife not giving a fuck about you she has no reason to not renege and you're left powerless idiot.

Goddammit he's just such a fucking idiot and the show plays it all out as "hurdur 3-d underwater tic tac toe". He didn't even do anything smart to get the final nail that got him the presidency win in ohio it was just that facebook guy getting drunk and giving him some audio that he lucked into. His entire weekend there and that whole speech were pointless to his "schemes" otherwise.
>>
File: Ididn'taskforthis.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ididn'taskforthis.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
>>83416219
>>83416304
>>83416401
W H E N
H
E
N
>>
>>83416557
>He didn't even do anything smart to get the final nail that got him the presidency win in ohio it was just that facebook guy getting drunk and giving him some audio that he lucked into. His entire weekend there and that whole speech were pointless to his "schemes" otherwise.
him and Claire haven't had any real "schemes" since Season 2, tbf. ever since then it's just been them browbeating people into submission.

it's like >>83414788 said in another thread. the show used to have clever schemes because there were actual rules and people they had to abide by, and the fun was seeing Frank and Claire maneuver around them to get what they wanted. ever since Season 3 they only pay lip-service to actual American politics and there's no actual rules to the game anymore, so all the writers can do is have Frank and Claire basically kick the shit of people and have the show pretend that they're being smart.
>>
How come everyone is so loyal to Frank and Claire?
>>
>>83417136
fear
>>
Why is that woman fucking Doug so soon after he husband kicked the bucket and why does she want Doug to fuck her like her husband did? What kind of whores are in this show
>>
>>83417101
Fuck but there are actually rules to presidency that they could have done shit with. You don't just have ultimate power. I wanted to see him try to get shit actually passed like amworks or some other stupid legislature and see if him maneuver congress and maybe try to sway public opinion on shit. Instead he just goes all "fuck you I'm powerful and the president" and just fucks people to fuck them. Like damn just give the stupid mexican senetor his line in the bs inaugural and boom you have a usable friend. Nah just gonna flip him off for no reason cause "I'M THE REAL POWER" and now you both get fucked over.

>>83417136
Like 2 people have been loyal and they fucked both of those. Leann and doug. Both fucked.

Leann probably still alive given there's no bodyshot. Likely not loyal after that if there's another season. Doug could betray as well.
>>
>>83412312
He tells the bull not to cheat on his wive again.
>>
Holy shit, I just read the synopsis of the season. There is no way I am going to watch this season. The show was already getting shit before the last season ended.
>>
I want Spacey to do a documentary about random shit while just walking around landmarks in different countries.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.