[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yfw you finish the new season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: house_of_cards2.jpg (201KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
house_of_cards2.jpg
201KB, 750x500px
yfw you finish the new season
>>
>>83414128

Is it just me, or has the writing taken a HUGE dip?

I couldn't get past episode 2. Fucking boring. Listless dialogue.

They are producing these on fumes at this point.
>>
>>83414217
every season since the first two have been shitty

season four was just as bad imo
>>
I stopped watching after the third. Overrated fucking trash
>>
>>83414217
>Is it just me, or has the writing taken a HUGE dip?
It's taken a dip since season 1. This show has the blandest characters of any show on television and now it's just some petty Hillary fanfic.
>>
>>83414217
the writing took a dip after season 2 and has been terrible ever since
>>
Was David Fincher the true mastermind behind the show after all? This show's been downhill ever since he's taken a backseat.
>>
>>83414128

i'm bracing for dexter-esque downfall bois
>>
>>83414391
>This show's been downhill ever since he's taken a backseat.
More like it's been going downhill ever since Robin Wright got put in the driver's seat. Actors shouldn't be directors or executive producers on their own shows.
>>
It is completely not rooted in reality now.
>>
>Doug struggles with alcoholism
>Claire and her fuckslave say meaningless phrases to one another
>Francis loses his voice

For fucks sake, the while selling point of this show was being able to jerk off over the political manoeuvring of people with staggering ability and a complete lack of moral scruples. They shouldn't have made him President so easily - there's nowhere to go from here and the direct threats to Frank are vague or boring
>>
>>83414788
Focusing more on boring Claire was more of a mistake than making Frank president so fast.
>>
>>83414788
They could make him President but he'd have to maneuver towards a dictatorship.
>>
>>83414128

When Designated Survivor has better writing than House of Cards, it's time to throw the towel in.
>>
>>83414994
That's what I was hoping for desu. Subtle legistlature that he'd push that'd give him and claire a dictatorship in the long run. Possibly getting war hungry. Not just in the middle east but maybe a mexico plotline and they go big stick in the names of drugwar down the south but really he just wants more land for america and to eventually conquer the world.

And I really just want him and claire of one mind with him kinda pushing him to be more evil in that macbeth style while being evil herself. More equal playing of them both against the world instead of this he vs she bullshit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.