[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Alexandra Daddario make a decent Wonder Woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

Would Alexandra Daddario make a decent Wonder Woman?
>>
>>83404305
I would like to give her my soul.
>>
File: 21.webm (2MB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
21.webm
2MB, 1920x1040px
yes
>>
>>83404305
There are much better comparison pics than this, like ones where her hair is actually straight like the goddamn comic character you fucking idiot don't ever insult my pusy queen like that again i'll deck you swear on me mom
>>
>>83404305
Evangeline Lilly was made for it
>>
>>83404305
I think WW needed the exotic accent. She's from a place far away right? An American accent would feel cheap on a goddess
>>
>>83404305
No. Too short. Face looks too girly and not serious enough.
Not sure why you would want her at all, her tits would be hidden away behind modest breast armor most of the time. It is not like she is an outstanding actress.
>>
>>83404367
But she's never had an exotic accent, nor looked foriegn. She's always looked like a American pinup girl from the 1940s. I'll give you three guesses as to why this was.
>>
definitely, in a campy dumb version, which is all the comic is good for let's be honest
>>
>>83404345
>WonderFridge
>>
>>83404380
She's a full two inches shorter than the actress they chose, and clearly being big isn't a priority.

Her face looks perfectly serious when she makes a serious expression, that's how faces work.

Nothing on earth can hide those gargantuan milk balloons, and Wonder Woman always spends 1/3 of her appearances in regular clothes.
>>
>>83404305

I've always felt she would.
>>
>>83404334
sad that i only watched this because of this exact webm?
>>
>>83404305
She looks like a child, it'd take some serious photography to make her look old enough to be taken seriously.
>>
Because her last film did so good.
>>
I Wonder how this Woman's pusy tastes
>>
Literally perfect casting. I think Gal is cute but Daddario looks like Diana
>>
>>83404305
soon™
>>
File: alexandra-daddario (1).jpg (84KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
alexandra-daddario (1).jpg
84KB, 683x1024px
>>83404529
you're letting makeup fool you
she's 30+
and she looks it as long as you tone down the face paint
>>
All these jewish big boobed fucks ingrained in a corrupt system.

Holy hell
Robin wright is the obvious choice for wonder woman.
Or some no name acttress.

Maybe a trap.
>>
>>83404305
Better than some black eyed Jewess who can't even speak English.
>>
>>83404595
Her hair must be throwing me off, she always looks weird with her hair down.
>>
>>83404595
Why were people freaking out about Gal's hideous axilla when we have this perfectly good pitslut here?
>>
>>83404554

like killer whale - saltwater, metal and rage
>>
>>83404305
>can act happy and optimistic and intimidating (succubi have that ability naturally)
>piercing blue eyes
>big tits
>Black hair
>Good age

She's perfect, why didn't they pick her
>>
>>83404924
She's perfect, why didn't (((they))) pick her

hmmmmm
>>
>>83404305
Daddario has had more kosher in her than Auschwitz
>>
File: Daddario .webm (3MB, 820x336px) Image search: [Google]
Daddario .webm
3MB, 820x336px
>>83404985
Wrong.

The only jews she would ever touch are Drake, Sammy Davis Jr., and Lenny Kravitz.
>>
>>83405050
The only jews that would touch her are ones that pay her salary. Fuck off with this purity shilling.
>>
>>83404305
No
She is too short
>>
>>83405125
t. idiot who knows nothing about filmmaking
>>
>>83404334
good job trevor
>>
Sure, I could see her working as Wonder Woman
>>
>>83405050
you forgot Boris Kodjoe
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.