[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: fallingdown.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fallingdown.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
he did nothing wrong
>>
He fired an RPG at a populated work site. That's pretty clear-cut morally.
>>
There was that scene where he fingered that 11 year old girl for dressing promiscuously yelling at her the entire time how she was what was wrong with America, decaying values and asking her where her mother was. Don't get me wrong it was pretty hot but four fingers in that small thing is pretty rude.
>>
>>83401280
/tv/ normies dont get the nuance. defens is my personal hero
>>
>only actually kills one person
>its a homophobic neo-nazi so no one cares

/pol/ btfo
>>
>>83401280
He literally did something wrong.
>>
>>83401536
that was purposely shutting down the road to keep its budget
>>
>>83401536
they violated his NAP though
>>
>>83402311
Human life is more precious than sticking it to assholes.
>>
>>83401280
>Thou shalt not kill
What part of it you didn't get? Jesus didn't killed roman soldiers when he had the chance.
>>
File: dfens.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dfens.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>83401280
He broke the law, but he did no wrong.
>>
>>83401280
>eats breakfast at mcdonalds
Pretty fucking wrong mate
>>
>>83402581
This

Americans are so fucking plebian
>>
>>83402558
He forced an innocent man, who was also having a bad day, into killing him and having to live with it on top of his rampage.
>>
this movie is neat the first time but then you realize every encounter has the same exact build up pacing climax, and general formula

walks into area
something goes wrong that leads to him ranting about american values
proceeds to hit someone or shoot up a place
gets his way and leaves
>>
>>83402609
He chose to be there. He chose to be a police officer, and therefore he chose to have to deal with situations like that.

One of the only characters in that movie to understand why he was doing all the stuff he did and he had to kill him anyways. I think the only other guy that might've understood, but not agree, was the guy holding the "not economically viable" sign.
>>
who keeps making these "___ did nothing wrong" threads?
>>
File: Big-Boss-Salute-720x408[1].jpg (36KB, 720x408px) Image search: [Google]
Big-Boss-Salute-720x408[1].jpg
36KB, 720x408px
>>83402795
A hero.
>>
The wife was the real villain of the film.
>>
he was a fucking white male
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.