[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shows that made you want to live in New York

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Louie_FX_main.jpg (53KB, 800x478px) Image search: [Google]
Louie_FX_main.jpg
53KB, 800x478px
>Shows that made you want to live in New York
>>
>>83399061
baywatch
>>
unironically sex and the city
>>
taxi driver
>>
I wanted to move there and eat peperoni pizza all day
>>
friends :(
>>
the warriors
>>
>>83399061
panic in needle park
>>
Nothing. NYC is garbage.
>>
Seinfeld
>>
File: 5608-gta-iv-algonquin.jpg (167KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
5608-gta-iv-algonquin.jpg
167KB, 1280x800px
>>83399061
But i already do.
>>83399835
Fuck off flyover.
>>
>>83399061
Every single movie or show based in New York makes me want to not live there interestingly enough.
>>
>>83399863
Seinfeld was filmed in California.
>>
>>83399905
this
i feel strange desire to visit that city or live in it, like I've been there before and I want to go there again. But only in some late 80s/90s period (i think it's called jaime vu?) I always get that feeling from Seinfeld or The Nanny like it was real comfy (although it was probably murder capital of USA or something).
>>
>>83399966
And the moon landing was filmed on earth. I still want to go to the moon.
>>
>>83399061
Honeymooners, night court, taxi, the jeffersons, all in the family. Nyc birthed everyting
>>
>>83399061
Agree OP, but he also makes it look like a grind. He doesn't even have the 9-5 job, so he doesn't have to commute. And he lives in manhattan.
>>
>>83399737
patrician choice.
funny that pacino got discovered for godfather based on that part...
>>
File: frances ha.gif (1020KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
frances ha.gif
1020KB, 500x260px
>tfw will never be a dancer girl in her mid 20s trying to make it in NY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73z_w-wbz_Q
>>
girls
>>
Hey Arnold
>>
Master of None tbqh
>>
>>83399061
>actually wanting to live in new york
bruh
>>
>>83401832
It made me want to move to Italy more than New York.
>tfw no QT Italian GF with an accent.
>>
>>83401896
Italy is nice to visit but too 3rd world to raise a family in
>>
>>83400279
I thought I'd hate this movie, but ended up loving it. I'll never listen to Modern Love the same.
>>
HIMYM
>>
>>83401908

Fuck dude it's not even that nice to visit (in the big cities anyways) with aggressive Africans and rape fugues trying to push friendship bracelets and cheap souvenirs onto you
>>
File: louis ck cuck poster.jpg (160KB, 713x1068px) Image search: [Google]
louis ck cuck poster.jpg
160KB, 713x1068px
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.