[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hole in the plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

If David killed all of the engineers right then and there and later created the alien eggs after years of R&D, how then could Ripley and the Nostromo crew find, decades later, the spacejockey *with alien eggs inside* on LV426?
I know its a long ass question, but Riddle me this Ridley
>>
Not a plothole as Ridley has said future movies would specifically address this, and that the ENgineers aren't all dead
>>
>>83398068
David created the eggs before the queen?
>>
>>83398068
i think david read stories or something about the original xenos are was trying to recreate it

i mean the eggs as well as the facehuggers and that xeno he made were way bigger than normal, and they looked weird.
>>
File: 1495930741510.jpg (205KB, 1099x696px) Image search: [Google]
1495930741510.jpg
205KB, 1099x696px
>>83398244
really makes you think
>>
The real questions is why did David release the pods on them in the first place?
>>
You're stretching the definition of what a plot hole is. You're referring to two movies, a plot hole is about internal consistency within a singular work.
>>
>>83398244
in the first movie the alien would turn people into eggs
so there is already a plothole
>>
>>83400392
autism
>>
>>83400595

Not in the released movie = not canon
>>
>>83398068

If I imagine this sequence happening in the Mecca and got an insta-boner.
>>
>>83398068
in the official comics sanctioned by fox as canon, it's implied that the engineers also have time travel powers, so they exist somewhere in spacetime I guess
>>
>>83400392
He wanted to look really cool when he landed.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.