[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else just REALLY fucking hate Butch? I understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: pulp.jpg (443KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
pulp.jpg
443KB, 960x1440px
Did anyone else just REALLY fucking hate Butch? I understand he was looking out for himself and his wife, but for fucks sake I hated him from the minute I saw him.
>>
He's just a scumbag ripping off other scumbags. He did go back to save Marsellus which was a pretty selfless act. Why'd you hate him so much?
>>
His girlfriend was definitely pregnant, right?
>>
he didn't even mean to punch out that guy and kill him. he just went in to a rage because he remembered the fathers watch thing. he also single handedly saved marcellus.
he's probably the most moral guy in the whole movie desu.
>>
>>83397930
He just gave off a dickhead vibe, he didn't really look out for anyone but himself. The only reason he went back for Marsellus was so he didn't get gunned down later.
>>83397952
She kept hinting towards wanting a "Potbelly."
I think she wanted to be pregnant, and Butch didn't understand that's what she wanted.
>>
>ywn see this is theatre opening night
I did
>>
>>83398275
What were your first impressions? The first time I watched it it confused the shit out of me, I didn't realize it was following three stories.
>>
>>83398227
>I think she wanted to be pregnant, and Butch didn't understand that's what she wanted.
lol he knew what she was talking about during the pot belly shpiel, he even joked about punching in her in the stomach if she got pregnant. damn son
>>
File: Autism.jpg (49KB, 470x747px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
49KB, 470x747px
>>83398334
>The first time I watched it it confused the shit out of me
>>
>>83398819
Butch was probably my favorite character. I dunno maybe I'm just an asshole myself, but I felt like he was super relatable, especially the scene where he flips out and the way he talks to his girl after.
>>
>>83398334
>The first time I watched it it confused the shit out of me
>>
why is this flick such a popular meme? it was above average at best
>>
>>83398275
were the contents of the movie different for that night? if not then who fucking cares? you seem like one of those people who do things so they can tell others they did it rather than for themselves
>>
I loved butch. He's a pretty believable character and has a nice redemption story by saving marcellus. I was happy for him and his girl driving off on zeds bike
>>
I hated how he finally settled on the sword to kill Zed. What a fedora choice.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.