[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

izombie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

was ep9 the worst of this season?
>>
>>83394636
did anyone actually see this?
>>
>>83394636
this is still on?
>>
>>83394897
the show or the ep?
>>83394914
season and going
>>
yawn
>>
>>83394914
Yes, and it's still garbage.
>>
>>83394897
Nobody cares after Liv got BLACKED and she lost waifu status.
>>
>>83394962
>>
The blacked thing annoys me but I still enjoy the show and think I always will, I just like the characters a lot. Even the black detective
>>
>>83394636
i'd agree yes
>>
>>83395325
Clyde is cool beans
>>
I thought it was good

nice to see blaine finally back to his old ways
>>
The blacked thing would annoy me less if it made sense

Literally the episode before she was kissing her ex (forgot his name)

And they slept together not long ago either. It's strange how they're both okay with it

It seems forced and out of place
>>
>>83394636
The romance stuff has been shit in this show. Like the DA sleeping with the bad guy and falling in love with him and defending him because of him forgetting his past. Like that's an excuse.

And Liv is supposedly deeply in love with Lilywhite yet romances other guys? WTF.
>>
>>83397785
It was bizarre.
>>
iZomblacked
>>
>>83394636
No. It picked up the drama and introduced new plot elements.

>>83395480
I'm jelous that all his shirts fit him so well.

>>83397819
He moved on. He found out Ravi was hiding hate mail from him. He told Ravi that there was love letters from women mixed in with the hate mail. As he was reading some of them aloud, he came across one letter that touched him personally, and the women left a picture of herself and her number in the letter. At the end of the episode, it is revealed that is Major painned by the fact that he can't be with Liv, and shows him meeting up with the girl that sent him the letter.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.