[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1839940310.jpg (46KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1839940310.jpg
46KB, 300x169px
>>
>>83394199
No
>>
The first episode was interesting. Then they killed off the only interesting character.
>>
>>83394210
>he dislikes frontier themes filled to the brim with American notions of liberty
europleb detected; opinion discarded
>>
white guilt kino?
race mixing kino?
>>
>>83394199
Went downhill after the hot blonde chick died
>>
Went down hill when the black dude became equal
>>
Went down hill after the first season when it stopped becoming about revenge and started becoming about building a railroad.
>>
Once they off'd Common it became a better show. Anson Mount did a good job.
>>
I can't watch this without getting pissed off that he wasn't cast as Bruce Wayne.
>>
File: 1473538514889.jpg (71KB, 647x594px) Image search: [Google]
1473538514889.jpg
71KB, 647x594px
>>83394199
seasons 1 and 2 were pretty good, not reaching western guilty pleasure. seasons 3 and 4 were very, unironically good if you let yourself get sucked into it, but had some flaws. still better than 1 and 2 in my opinion

season 5 had 3 of the best episodes in the entire fucking show, but the entire arc with not-Mulan was basically the nail in the coffin of a pretty boring main setting for the final season. Pivoting from western to 1800s chinese shit in the last season was a massive mistake. the second to last episode should have ended in his suicide and been the finale
>>
>>83396118
>Pivoting from western to 1800s chinese shit in the last season was a massive mistake.

What? That was easily the most interesting thing about the final season since we very rarely get stories made about the immigrated Chinese labor force in the West.
>>
>>83396180
like i said, moving from the western to the chinese in the final season was the big mistake. if they had introduced it earlier it would have been fine. also if they had included memorable characters it would have been a lot better. but the entire thing was a huge mess

going to a totally new setting and leaving behind all your old characters just so your main character can win the railroad race was stupid
>>
File: africans and chinks and niggers.jpg (40KB, 599x389px) Image search: [Google]
africans and chinks and niggers.jpg
40KB, 599x389px
>>83396118
>the entire arc with not-Mulan was basically the nail in the coffin of a pretty boring main setting for the final season. Pivoting from western to 1800s chinese shit in the last season was a massive mistake

100% accurate. What the sweet fuck was that all about?

>>83395731

accurate. same with black sails although she didn't die til the end.

>>83396180

chink detected, or worse, a weebo
>>
>>83396118
>REEEEE, why didn't the white male kill himself?!
>>
File: 1465003146670.png (713KB, 948x860px) Image search: [Google]
1465003146670.png
713KB, 948x860px
>>83397012
this is just dumb enough to not be ironic, but if you think him killing himself after finishing basically the only thing he had left to cling to in life (which was what the entire ending of the second to last episode and the finale was about) would NOT be preferable to ending the entire fucking series with him chasing random mulan we encountered this season and don't give a single fuck about, youre retarded

cullen was based but concluding his character with chasing after some random fucking chink that had minimal impact on him was just unforgivable
>>
>>83394199
ya, I kinda' liked it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.