[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain what the fuck is going on here? Are they:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: manlet.jpg (775KB, 1080x1581px) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
775KB, 1080x1581px
Can someone explain what the fuck is going on here? Are they:

>a.Held up from wires

>b.Hanging from the other actor's shoulders

>c.Levitating

>d.Jumping

????
>>
Manlet witchcraft
>>
>>83386828
Are you fucking dense? They're clearly sitting on the railing behind them to hide the fact they're manlets.
>>
>>83386828
Are you fucking retarded? They are up on top of the metal bar behind their shoes you fucking idiot.
>>
>>83386828

theyre standing on the 3" square tube, dumbass might be 4" tube.
>>
>>83386882
>>83386876
The shadows don't line up.
>>
they're actually tall, they just painted their feet to look like the ground, and their legs to look like shoes. It's another one of those "hollywood in-jokes"
>>
>>83386828
theyre standing on that gray bar you fricker
>>
elf manlet magic lmao
>>
>>83386828
they're translucent lifts, designed for men who want to be big guys. you can't even see them
>>
>>83386828
Depp is such a faggot. Black jeans and that stupid haircut.

Is that Orlando? Nice shoes dummy.
>>
That is incredibly embarrassing.

When the fuck will they learn?
>>
File: 1495868884785s[1].jpg (8KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
1495868884785s[1].jpg
8KB, 250x211px
>>83386946
The light source in this picture is coming from the flash on the front of the camera. As a result, all of the shadows are behind the subjects.
>>
>>83386828
>>83386828

why are the nu-males on the flanks wearing heels? looks almost as tacky as standing on the railing
>>
>>83387247
>Depp is such a faggot
I thought the same thing, why can't he ever look normal, he's in his 50s it's just sad now.
>>
>>83387342
Those earrings, I just don't understand.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.