[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Cloud Atlas when you first saw it? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What did you think of Cloud Atlas when you first saw it? What do you think of it now?
>>
>>83382539
I thought it was good. Still do. Fuck what /tv/ plebs think.
>>
>>83382539
Hard to form a complete thought in the time it takes to change the channel.
>>
>>83382539
>What did you think of Cloud Atlas when you first saw it?
It's not as good as the book.

>What do you think of it now?
Nothing has changed in the last five years.
>>
I saw it at a dollar Theater with some friends, it blew cock. And that is the trutru
>>
Everything I've ever wanted from a movie. Although I wish the makeup artist was better. Some of those altered races were horrifying.
>>
File: movie for deep teens.jpg (42KB, 596x146px) Image search: [Google]
movie for deep teens.jpg
42KB, 596x146px
>then
The worst song played on the ugliest guitar
>now
The worst song played on the ugliest guitar
I'm sure it'll be a hit with deep teens like picture related in 50 years though
>>
It was okay. Kind of the same reaction I had to the movie Babel.

Like, I remember it being objectively good cinematically, but it had such a meandering and loosely connected plot that it somehow became very forgettable. I literally only remember Tom Hanks saying "tha troo troo" and shit a lot.
>>
>>83382579
>he watches movies on tv
>>
>>83382563
fpbp
Cloud Atlas - best plebfilter
>>
Then- boring and shitty
Now- boring and shitty
>>
I felt like it was a movie that was made out of love. Tom Hanks certainly loved it enough to do it for an immense pay cut and the other actors followed him.

It was fine for a movie. It's worth watching simply because it exists and there isn't a lot of things like it - that's what Ebert said about The Fall and I think it applies to Cloud Atlas too.
>>
>>83382539
then: pretentious shit
now: boring shit
>>
Then - liked it
Now - never rewatched it
>>
>>83382539
fantastic film every time I see it.
>>
>>83382539
i like it my man.

its pretty comfy i think.
>>
>>83382539
It was shit then and I refuse to watch it again.
>>
>>83382539
Didn't we just do this, haven't you had enough of everyone telling you its shit? You really want to go through it all over again?
>>
>>83382539
Pretty "meh"....

Gook chick part was pretty good.

Hugh "I love nigger trannies" Grant did a great job as that barbarian dude.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.