[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather hang out with the cast of Seinfeld or Friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 89.jpg (423KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
423KB, 2000x1000px
Would you rather hang out with the cast of Seinfeld or Friends?
>>
>>83381802
I'd pass. Friends cast is so tight knit you'd instantly be frozen out of the group. Seinfeld cast is horrible,they would all think they are better than me and my life would be worse in some way after meeting them.
>>
>>83381802
Seinfeld.
>>83381869
Beta.
>>
>>83381869

True.
Friends cast is all fucking each other.
Seinfeld cast you at least have a chance with Elaine.
>>
seinfeld
friends cast are all normies whereas the seinfeld cast are all petty, dysfuntional and frustrated autists just like myself
i'd fit in much better with the seinfeld cast
>>
Friends. They have actual humourous enjoyable conversation while Seinfeld and co just make each other feel like shit and find a way to ruin your life.
>>
>>83381907
Let me guess,you would fuck Elaine,become best friends with Jerry and get into wacky adventures with George and Kramer? In reality George and Jerry are borderline sociopaths,Elaine is a severe gold digger and a status hunter and Kramer is literally out there. That's why I love the show,because all of them are horrible.
>>
Cafe Nervosa with frasier and niles then back to roz's place obviously
>>
>>83381802
Seinfeld for sure. I'm sort of a mentally ill weirdo like most of the characters in the series
>>
>>83381802
Friends. Hanging out with Joey and Chandler would be kino
>>
You seriously don't gain anything from hypothetically hanging out with any of these people, they're all shitty
>>
>>83381802
I can already see how hanging out with the Friends would go.

>Rachel and Ross are constantly in the hallway arguing
>Phoebe starts rambling about something stupid and you disagree with her
>the gang turns against you and ask you to leave

While with Seinfeld crew George would be on his best behavior to impress you,Jerry would say something funny and Elaine will flirt with you if you have a decent face and you are over 6 feet tall. Kramer wouldn't show up.
>>
>>83382176
They're shitty but at least they keep you company. Being alone all the time is deteriorating.
>>
>>83381802
I'd probably end up hanging out with Seinfeld characters, because I manage to attract toxic people anyways lol
>>
>>83382243
But anon you don't seem to understand that you'd be alone with the Friends cast even in their company. They would literally be in a circle while you're on the outside agreeing with whatever manages to echo outside of their circle

Hanging out with the Seinfeld cast sounds pretty bad too, it would probably be really awkward and the air would taste pasty
>>
>>83382243
To be honest,hanging out with the friends cast would ruin you because you get a taste of what you are missing. I became friends with a popular guy in high school and he used to call me to hang out with his group (they went on ski trips,games,roadtrips) but the group either didn't like me or didn't find me notable so I slowly stopped getting invitations. It still hurts when I see pics of us back then and then going on Facebook and seeing how they are all in Italy for vacation while I'm posting on an imageboard.
>>
>>83382381
>the air would taste pasty
So much this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.