[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did all the water drain from the beach in Hawaii, only to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: Godzilla_(2014)_poster.jpg (286KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla_(2014)_poster.jpg
286KB, 220x326px
Why did all the water drain from the beach in Hawaii, only to come flooding back several minutes later?
By the way, this movie fucking kicked ass.
>>
>Why did all the water drain from the beach in Hawaii, only to come flooding back several minutes later?
Godzilla opened his massive asshole which sucked in a lot of water
>>
>>83381539
Because that's how waves work my man. The bigger the wave, the bigger the "drain".
Though of course the way it was shown in the movie might have not been ultra accurate.

And yeah it was a good movie.
>>
>>83381539
It was a shitty version of "Gamera: Guardian of The Universe."

>Military/Government issued group finds out about ancient slumbering monster
>Smaller, but more dangerous flying ancient monster starts terrorizing the country
>Bigger monster wakes up, and is revealed as the alpha predator
>First monster scene is big main monster hunting down small flying monster into a main city, causing major damage then leaving
>Small monster gives way to a bigger, more powerful version
>Bigger version starts wrecking a city to make it his nest, and lays a bunch of eggs
>Military starts aiming nukes at eggs to prevent the monsters overpopulating
>Good monster comes back and fights the bad monster, which ends in good monster appears to have died at one point
>Good monster kills bad monster by severing its head with a fire blast
>Everyone realizes the good monster means well, and good monster returns to the sea

It's the same fucking movie, except GGOTU actually had pay off, legitimately interesting fights, didn't waste all of its good cast members, and wasn't bogged down by a block of wood.
>>
Also it clearly showed the dog tied to the tree, and then the next shot he's running away, with his leash still on. How did he escape from the tree?
>>
>>83381539
Tell tale sign of a tsunami
>>
>>83382143
gamera took from its whole atlantis and enemy plotline from Godzilla (1994) that we never got so fairs fair i suppose

by the way gamera GOTU is great
>>
>>83382143
>>Military starts aiming nukes at eggs to prevent the monsters overpopulating
this never happens in gamera, they use normal guidence missiles
>>
>>83382769
The 90s Gamera trilogy is straight up kino.
Shame the 2016 movie is never coming out.
>>
>>83382143
Funny, because the movie you describe is literally the shittiest imaginable.

Seriously, what kind of immature retard would watch shit like that? I bet you like anime, don't you?
>>
>>83381539
>this movie was fucking KINO
FTFY
>>
>>83381539
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>83383363
Apparently you did, since that's literally 2014 Godzilla.
>>
I don't get it. Why everybody at the end is happy, celebrate and greet to Fatzilla, he is a hero or something?
>>
>>83382769
GGOTU is god tier. The whole trilogy is.

>>83382823
I mean explosives in general.
>>
>>83382769
Also, a basic concept isn't the same as being beat-for-beat the same movie.
>>
>>83383363
>Act like a mature man
>loves capeshit

Man, just don't try, please.
>>
>>83383363
All Gamera Movies are shit, just like almost all Godzilla movies are shit too.
>>
>>83383890
uh, rude.

and what is a good movie in your fine taste?
>>
Hopes and expectations for the sequel? What do you guys think about the new director?
>>
>>83383999
I never said I had a perfect taste. The only good kaiju movies are Gojira and Shin Gojira.
I can't handle those shitty effects.
>>
>>83384147
>The only good kaiju movies are Gojira and Shin Gojira.

Okay, you are forgiven. Not perfect but good taste.
>>
>>83384147
>>83384302
Shin Godzilla was absolute fucking shit. Seriously go kill yourselves.
>>
My favourite Ishiro Hondo movie is unironically Dogora.
>>
>>83382143
Holy fuck, you're absolutely right.
>>
>>83386240
But that's not Rodan.
>>
>>83384948
>he can't into KaijuKino
you went to see this in theaters?? what did you dislike about it? that it was made by japs?
>>
>>83384067
Worried, ngl.
He directed that shitty fucking Krampus movie.
>>
>>83384948
Get fucked
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.