[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will never apologize. Never. Nunca. I will make any arguments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: wwwww.jpg (44KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
wwwww.jpg
44KB, 1000x500px
I will never apologize. Never. Nunca. I will make any arguments possible to drag this film down where it belongs. I have already planned my next 20 moves. I am way ahead of you. I am winning and you are losing already. And you tell me to apologize? Don't make me laugh, kid.

You know, don't you think I will have an excuse prepared in case that this happened?
>it's pussy pass
>it's virtue signaling
>it's feminist corruption
>it's a bad movie because this detail
>look how bad this frame looks
>I think it was unexciting
>so rotten tomatoes score matter now?
>WB never have made a good female superhero movie
>marvel is still better
>let's not forget the fact that Snyder daughter killed herself.
I have already plenty of arguments under my sleeve to bring this film down. And trust me. I will use them everytime I have the chance.

I will badmouth this movie to everyone I know. I know, it wouldn't be neccesary anyways. Who wants to see a movie about Wonder Woman? Fucking no one. Your girlfriend sees her as competition. Your male friends don't want to see a movie about a girl. And parent don't want kids to see a powerful woman as a rolemodel. This movie? It's going to underperform the same way Fury Road did. The same way Ghost in the Shell did. Because it dares to be anything it is not supposed to be.

A male superhero is the key of our values and morals. Superman, Batman, Captain America, Iron Man. They reflect the virtues of the strong men that were able to reproduce. The virtues of the men that were chosen by the women. It's in our DNA. Wonder Woman it's not. And trust me, she will never be. Because women are not powerful. Women are not supposed to be powerful.

That's why I'll never apologize.
>>
>>83380922
Marvelfag BTFO
>>
Ok
>>
>>83380922
> I have already plenty of arguments under my sleeve to bring this film down. And trust me. I will use them everytime I have the chance.

can you possibly be any more of a loser failed patriarch beta cuckold
>>
autism
>>
Imagine being this upset over a fucking superhero movie.
I bet that's more than you've ever typed for your resume.
>>
>>83380922
Wow, nice bait SHARIABLUE and ANALYTICA

fucking shills
>>
File: IMG_5818.jpg (86KB, 586x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5818.jpg
86KB, 586x768px
And this will never not be my reply. Get used to it.
>>
Why does this upset dc spics so much?
>>
>>83380922
>ywn be this assblasted because of fucking superhero films
feels good
>>
File: 1489024413851.jpg (94KB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489024413851.jpg
94KB, 1100x1000px
>>83380922
>>
someone post that pic about 3 version of ww cgi face
>>
>>83380922
>>83380922

>wondy uses energy blasts to defeat ares
>energy blasts
>>
File: IMG_0121.jpg (74KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0121.jpg
74KB, 1200x600px
>>83380922
>I have already planned my next 20 moves. I am way ahead of you. I am winning and you are losing already. And you tell me to apologize? Don't make me laugh

We're on to you, Luthor. We're all on to you, now.
>>
>>83380922
This is a great post. I look forward to seeing this posted as copypasta with different memes replacing Wonder Woman for then next 3 years of my life. It's great.
>>
>>83380922
.. So what your saying is Zack Snyder sacrificed his daughter's life to the Illuminati for a positive RT score for Wonder Woman to save DC? Wow, how based can Zack be?? Sacrificing his own daughter for the sake of Kino and the greater good? Marvelfags are truly blown the fuck out
>>
O i missed this one. Poastan in a shill thread. Hid that shit like a number two.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.