[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>83380891

Jenny was a crack whore who died of AIDS
>>
>>83380891

He had extra bone in his head.
>>
inbreeding
>>
At some point in his life he realized he was too slow so he learn to be sanic fast.
>>
He was retarded.
>>
>>83381447
WOW DUDE, that's a bit offensive, don'tchu think?
Xhie's special...
>>
>>83380891

Forrest Gump character actually has down's syndrome so they hired a good actor that would look the most retarded without being one
>>
>>83380891
This movie was ahead of its time in capturing the archetypal Trump supporter.
>>
Was it autism? Also Jenny was a bitch for giving him AIDS
>>
>>83380891
uhm, retardation?
>>
jennay
>>
>>83380891

Didn't stick with shrimp life.
>>
>>83381704
And, in Jenny, the archetypal Hillary supporter.
>>
>>83381074
Lol it was AIDS? Damn... I always thought it was cancer huh
>>
File: IMG_9768.gif (64KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9768.gif
64KB, 320x240px
>"I'm gonna go live with these Black Panthers for a while. You'll wait for me, won't you, Forrest?"
>>
>>83382184
Just "slow". Autism doesn't always have an intellectual disability aspect
>>
>>83380891
>He probably has HIV
>Kid probably isn't his
>Kid has HIV
>Both times Jenny returns to Forrest, it's because he's either become rich or when he becomes famous
I love Forrest Gump, but damn it's a serious redpill when you're older
>>
>>83384722
Why does Eric Roth always write absolute whores as the love interests?
>>
>>83384766
>Autism doesn't always have an intellectual disability aspect
Autism *is* an intellectual disability, though
>>
>>83384722
Is that Claire Underwood?
>>
>>83384915
you're a bit slow on the uptake aren't you
>>
>>83384844
Write what you know.
>>
>>83384962
I'm not sure she was anyone of significance in 1994 so there's no need for that sass
>>
>>83385008
Lick my anus
>>
>>83385008
>I'm not sure she was anyone of significance in 1994
she's Jenny in forrest fucking gump. of course she is.
>>
>>83384649
Pay more attention
>>
>>83381492
naaahhhhh......that nigga is a re-re
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.