[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Secret of the Ooze kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Is Secret of the Ooze kino?
>>
>>83376531
>movie has Vanilla Ice

not kino
>>
kind of a disappointing followup to the first one, since they were forced to make it more like the cartoon. ghostbusters 2 had the same problem. both movies are fine.
>>
No but the first one is.
>>
File: tmnt.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tmnt.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
This guy >>83377017 is right. The first TMNT movie was a low budget film produced by indie studios, and somehow rised above its limitations. This is mostly thanks to Jim Henson's turtles costumes, in addition to a relatively grim script that knows when to lighten the mood, and some surprisngly good cinematography.

It might be a little dated today, and parts of the script are laughable, but the first TMNT movie is the best comic book movie ever made.
>>
>>83376531
The opening is definitely pizzakino.
>>
File: Venus_next_mutation.jpg (60KB, 276x370px) Image search: [Google]
Venus_next_mutation.jpg
60KB, 276x370px
Hi boys.
>>
>>83376531

They don't even use their weapons once i the whole movie.
>>
>>
>>
>>83377463
Yeah the cinematography in the first film has always stuck with me. It creates an atmosphere so fitting with the griminess of Manhattan in the 80s/early 90s that I would put it up there with Taxi Driver or After Hours in terms of presentation of "dark" NYC.
>>
>>83376531
Wow, I don't remember this movie at all
>>
>>83376531
David Warner was in it, so yes.
>>
I watched it recently and it held up for me.
>>
>>83376558
>not understanding the kinomatic quality of Vanilla Ice

go back to watching Power Rangers the Movie you scrub
>>
>>83376937
While you're absolutely right, compared to modern movies (especially their modern counterparts) they're pretty fucking amazing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.