[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm definitely going to see this 10 times next week!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: the-bag-DC-WW.jpg (776KB, 1142x1041px) Image search: [Google]
the-bag-DC-WW.jpg
776KB, 1142x1041px
>Post the number of times you will see this masterpiece.
>>
At least 20 times. This is the cinematic event of the decade
>>
File: 1488768977637.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1488768977637.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>
>tfw Maushills are losing their minds.
>>
>>83375926

5 times, once for each Oscar it will win
>>
>>83375926
Salman Abedi was banned from multiple MUSLIM mosques for holding extreme views

He was even reported by the mosques to the police for extremist views to which our retarded police did nothing

But according to /pol/ all Muslims are terrorists correct?
>>
>>83375926

>Wonder Kino and the Alpha League
vs
>Memers of the Galaxy 2 and Thor Ragacuck

Can 2017 get any worse for Marlels?
>>
last digit
>>
File: C--cDFxU0AAZHAv.jpg (66KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
C--cDFxU0AAZHAv.jpg
66KB, 595x842px
OK so yes, i went to the exclusive early screening for fans, and let me tell you something! This movie isn't not just good! This movie nailed it!
It's absolutely incredible, spectacular, amazing and WONDERFUL. Every scene, every battle, every single character are incredible and well developed.The movie was really smart portraying the origin and character of Wonder Woman,but also, has put more color and at the same time, is realistic as all DC films. Wonder Woman has what the previous three DCU movies were missing; heart, humor, romance, action, & a cohesive storyline. Also, Gal Gadot absolutely shines in this movie with impressive acting that has improved A LOT. She was born for this role. Gal and Chris also got terrific chemistry together. It is the strongest of the DCEU so far and the best i've seen since the Dark Knight. It was an excellent movie for an origin story, exciting intro, laugh out loud humor, and fist clenching action, what more could you want? Best DC comic movie in over a decade???????? I think so yes. It's A wonderfully bright and emotional film showcasing how Gal Gadot truly is Wonder Woman. As a bright spot in the DCEU, the film is exciting, visually stunning, and incredibly enjoyable. THIS is the movie the DCEU needed! I Was not disappointed with the decision of bringing in Patty Jenkins for her creative story-telling ability! Most likely, i am THANKFUL and IMPRESSED of the masterpiece she's made, so now i can truly say that...Patty Jenkins is just TOO GOOD for this world, she deserves MUCH BETTER than all of us. BEST standalone film i have EVER seen in my life...Period. So as my last sentence, Wonder Woman is the movie WE all Deserved and the one and only that REALLY shows us all what Wonder Woman is all about. IT IS A MOVIE you NEED to SEE!!! SEE IT ASAP!!! So my overall Rating for this Movie is ABSOLUTELY 9/10, NO QUESTION!!!
>>
>>83376502

I'm embarrassed for you because I doubt there's anyone else who would bother to be.
>>
>>83376534
>>83376604

He was even reported by the mosques to the police for extremist views to which our retarded police did nothing

>>
>>
File: IMG_2156.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2156.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>83376011
>>
>>83375926
>Post the number of times you will see this
I'll see it once to see if it's actually deserving of the plebtomatoes score but I'm not paying for the ticket. I don't actually support capeshit.
>>
>>83375926
2 times if good in theaters
>>
>>83377891
>>127716653

But according to /pol/ all Muslims are terrorists correct?>>127716653

But according to /pol/ all Muslims are terrorists correct?>>127716653

>>
>>83375926
10000000000 I loved XD
>>
File: gb16 repeat viewers.jpg (51KB, 833x870px) Image search: [Google]
gb16 repeat viewers.jpg
51KB, 833x870px
>>83375926
LOTS AND LOTS OF TIMES

BECAUSE THIS SHITFLICK HAS A WOMYN THEREFORE IT IS

I M P O R T A N T
>>
>>83378010
>>83378073
>>83378073

But according to /tv/ all Muslims are terrorists correct?
He was even ror extremist views to Musliolice for extremist which our retarded police did nothing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.