[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
Its just been awful in the last 6 months to a year?
>>
it's been awful since 2011
>>
It's been about three years. Poe's law came into effect when people started memeing that BvS (and capeshit in general) was actually good and newfags couldn't detect the irony.
>>
>>83374836
DRUMPF GOT ELECTED REEEEEE!
>>
Now these fuckheads are arguing over a superhero movie about a magical princess yet this board hates talking about capeshit.
>>
>>83375033
>unironically ironically not being to be able to detect ironic unirony post ironically

S m h t b h f a m
>>
>>83375084
>this board hates talking about capeshit.
Not anymore
>>
File: IMG_1168.jpg (80KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1168.jpg
80KB, 833x1000px
>>83374836
Reddit
>>
File: 1486280506628.jpg (93KB, 677x631px) Image search: [Google]
1486280506628.jpg
93KB, 677x631px
>>83375128
I got so sick of it at a certain point that I just default to assuming everyone is a drooling retard. It's easier that way.
>>
>>83374836
Newfag.

>>83374964
Knows what's up.
>>
>>83375135

My reddit ass roommate got exposed to the term 'kino'. Holy shit I can't stand that word now.
>>
>>83375135
This
>>
>>83375240
>living with reddit
jesus christ how do you cope?
>>
>>83374836
jews won the elections in america
>>
Television and Film as an artistic medium has been so atrociously terrible in the past half a decade it hasn't earned the right to be discussed with sincerity.

Even if I wanted to post intelligently, there would be very little subject matter to focus on.
>>
>>83375240
What are his favourite movies?
>>
>>83374836
Redditors
Videogame players
Anime watchers

All people that will praise any japanese garbage but bash any western production for being pretentious or trying too hard unless s a superhero movie
>>
>>83374836
Is that Poolside chats with neil hamburger? That show was the dankest shit.
>>
>>83375328
Admittedly I watch anime but I don't try to pretend it's anything but mindless entertainment and don't try to talk about it on /tv/. This place needs a healthy dose of elitism to keep the plebs out and get discussion back to actually good films.
>>
/tv/ has been consistently bad since the first wave redditors came when GoT premiered in 2011.
>>
>>83375283
This right fucking here.
I laugh at the fucking morons who whine about off topic garbage as if television ampersand film is serious business.
It's all capeshit garbage and faggy remakes.
Might as well just make this place another crappy [s4s] clone
>>
The fallout from Gamergate and Fappening installed a new breed of nofunallowed administration. This is the only correct answer.
>>
File: Pepster.jpg (19KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
Pepster.jpg
19KB, 250x238px
>>83374836
It's the entire site, not just /tv/.

MSM publicity during the elections brought an entirely new breed of cancer to 4chan from all over the globe. We've got all the underage cancer and foreign Ameriboos that shit up the boards with their shitty "memes" because they think that's what you're supposed to do, and we have a huge influx of SJW's and faggots invading the site and trying to turn it into another safe space like reddit/tumblr/instagram. Combine that with the paid shills, and you've got a recipe for the 100% pure cancer you see shitting up the boards on a daily basis.
>>
>>83375135
>>
>>83375484
Yeah that about sums it up
>>
>>83375271

Drinking, smoking and nodding instead of replying.

Though I legit try to expose him to my line of thinking, for contrast and to expand his views. I have marginal success.

He can be entertaining, but mostly quite annoying. Kind, trustworthy guy though.

>>83375294

Hook,
Star Wars
The Grand Budapest Hotel (I exposed him to Wes Anderson).

Essential reddit core flicks, he dislikes more avant-garde cinema. He also feigns liking movies or disliking them for approval.
>>
Nobody here is over 25
>>
>>83374836

Movies suck.
Think about it.
How can the content be better if the subject is trash?
>>
>>83375484
How can such a detailed demographic breakdown of the cancer exist yet the will and means to ban them not? Targeting is the hard part, and this frogposting anon already took care of that.
>>
>>83375626

> Judging anons on age

> not their taste, opinion and conversation.

I hate you. Fuck off
>>
>>83375702
Hiroshimoot doesn't care. He's made that abundantly clear over the last year or so.
>>
>>83375484

I agree,

My normie tier female friend is trying to browse this site.

Her ideas for threads are fucking dreadful. She's a nice wonderful person, but not someone I come to 4chan to talk to.
>>
>>83374836
JIDF
>>
>>83375703
Your parents still pay for your internet. Your opinion is invalid.
>>
>>83375748
So shouldnt it then be easier to put pressure on the people controlling the banhammer than on the new hordes of cancer metastasizing the site Those people are fewer but control more of the site's resources. It's not about absentee gook, it's about influencing the day-to-day site admin to do their jobs
>>
Turns out when you all act like retards ironically it attracts a bunch of actual retards
>>
>>83375787
I want to hear a couple of dreadful normie ideas. Entertain me.
>>
>>83375702
>a detailed demographic breakdown of the cancer exist yet the will and means to ban them not?

Who the fuck do you think's been applying for all the janitor positions lately? It's the cancer, that's who.

The SJW's, faggots, and reddit cancer are deadset on destroying this site and turning it into reddit V.2, and the best way to do that is to be a mod and redefine what is and isn't "acceptable".
>>
Reverse sjws
>>
>>83376120
Why the fuck didn't you apply as a jani or why the fuck did your ap get rejected then?
>>
>>83376243
Because I'm not cancer.
>>
>>83376292
Youre resorting to circularity now because realistic answers are hard to come by and harder to implement, you are part of the cancer.
>>
>>83376120
Who the fuck has the power to (dis)approve low-level admin privileges and what do we know about their vision(s) or lack of for the site?
>>
Looks like this jani thread backfired on the jani all too quickly. Is this a common occurrence? Embarrassing.
>>
>>83376418
By the looks of the shilling that goes on, and the recent influx of cancer jani's and mods, I'd say Hiroshi gookimooto is intent on making 4chin just another normie safespace site.
>>
pure kinomatographique
>>
>>83376338
I don't do it for free, nigger.
>>
>>83377878
So nigger and family that threatens the sanctity of the space will be banned when?
>>
>>83375328
>Anime watchers

Literally the cornerstone of 4chan
>>
>>83377986
Kill yourself, don't compare people that watched anime back then to the rejected malformed Gaia/Mal losers of today
>>
>>83378054

There's a big difference between /tv/ anime stuff like Jin Roh,

Then weeb shit that /a/ gorges on.
>>
>>83375962

> The Kardashians remind me of the vampires from Van Helsing

> "I'm not a Stacy!" She has a handsome BF, a car, and doesn't like Korean films like The Host and The Wailing.

> "I love Halo!" Can't name a single level.

For some reason she wants the approval of two anime-watching dorks. However due to what's cited we end up laughing at her.

Good person though, I'd be a room dwelling weeb without normie friends.
>>
>>83378787
I know some people like that. Entertainment isn't vital anyway. Her only saving grace would be she is so steeped in her actual interests preferably a science, math or money field, and is only gamely going thru the motions of appearing interested in the frivolities of entertainment.

But she could also both be a pleb and stupid tho. Makes her uninteresting, with a vagina.
>>
liberal redditors who lost their mind last year, retarded video game faggots whining about SJWs, shit taste capeshit fans being unwitting advertisers to corporate trash etc. etc.
>>
File: overindulge.png (325KB, 365x449px) Image search: [Google]
overindulge.png
325KB, 365x449px
nah its just 4chan finally got swept up in the degenerate insane leftist maelstrom that has been growing since world war one concluded
it will get worse and worse
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.