[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Toni Erdmann?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: tonierdmann_02.jpg (182KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
tonierdmann_02.jpg
182KB, 1200x600px
>>
>>83373829

She have a nice ass
>>
A stinging rebuttal of corporations, globalism and european union. People are losing their identity and families to jobs far away from their homeland. One must break free of this system and rewind themselves or we are doomed to become monotonous humorless robots slaves to the machine.
>>
>>83373915

Proof
>>
>>83374017

Watch the 2 hours and a half movie if you want some, you pleb piece of shit
>>
>>83373988
Yeah but you can also become an old clown with no direction in life
>>
>>83373988
Even if you happen to sympathize with the grim feeling that Toni Erdmann appears to have about twenty-first century life, there’s a real paucity of empathetic imagination in the gaggle of caricatures, divided between white-collar grotesques and Decent Common Folk, that Ade provides for Ines and Winfried to interface with—and there’s something suspect about a 162-minute movie that only finds time to develop two characters in the round.
>>
It's a good movie but it has a weird pacing and the humor may be too straightfaced and absurd for everyone to get.
Incoming American remake with Jack Nicholson is going to be so fucking terrible.

Also I haven't seen a good German movie in years.

t: Pole
>>
after watching it i was surprised to learn that it was considered a comedy. not that i disliked the film, i just thought it worked better as a drama.
>>
>>83374137
>Watch 2 hours of trash in order to see a shitty piece of ass

How was Wonder Woman?
>>
It's a movie that took advantage of Romanian tax exempts.
>>
>>83373988
The only thing that is monotonous and humorless are the /pol/ threads about globalism.
>>
>>83373829
Essential nudekino
It was quite good, one of the few "funny" German films I've seen where the humor actually works

>>83373915
I mean it's OK I guess

>>83374449
>American remake with Jack Nicholson
Delet this
>>
>>83373988
I wish I could have got that from the movie. All I saw was cringe and more cringe.
>>
>>83375869
>Delet this
I'm sorry but this is happening.
>>
>>83374315
hi, nick
>>
>>83373829
>>
>>83376396
??
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.