[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Went Wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Guardian.png (426KB, 652x698px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian.png
426KB, 652x698px
What Went Wrong?
>>
>>83372954

he wasnt bribed enough.
>>
>weaponised Smurfette
>>
>>83372954
Thank fucking god for the guardian. The based guardians Jewish Marxist credentials are just too strong allowing it to do reverse countersignalling against the corporate pandering trash
>>
File: certified bribed.jpg (36KB, 565x274px) Image search: [Google]
certified bribed.jpg
36KB, 565x274px
/tv/ BTFO
>>
File: stahpinvinciblesoHAHAHA.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
stahpinvinciblesoHAHAHA.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>weaponised Smurfette
>>
Based sjw's
>>
>weaponised Smurfette

problematic.
this is sexist and a hate crime.
reported to the police.
>>
>>83372954

They're literally bitching that the movie isn't SJW enough. Come on OP, you're better than this.
>>
It's nu-Ghostbusters all over again. Studio makes a shit movie, tries to enfoce the girl-power angle to at least rake in some cash on the opening weekend but it's still bad product.
>>
>>83372954
>to help win the first world war

Why can't they ever have fun with these concepts? They're always so straight forward.

What about a group of heroes who end up fighting on the wrong side of a major conflict and then feel guilty about it?
>>
>>83373484
This. Theyre truly /ourguys/
>>
>>83372954
Imagine the 15million + men that died in WW1 are reincarnated and have to watch this piece of shit movie where some skeleton helps them win the war just to further the feminist agenda.
>>
>>83372954
What's wrong with a weaponised Smurfette?
This is just sexist.
>>
Wow, disney shills are getting desperate.
>>
>>83373594
>What about a group of heroes who end up fighting on the wrong side of a major conflict and then feel guilty about it?
Star wars prequels
>>
>>83372954
Capeshit
>>
>>83373027
a-am I redpilled now?
>>
>>83373560
I refuse to accept any Wonder Woman not played by a trans black woman in a burka with a transitioning love interest.
>>
>>83372954
The Guardian fag is literally bitching about how it sexualizes Diana and shit like that.
>>
>>83373697
Do they get excluded from the singles policy since their loved ones are dead?
>>
>>83373853
Ew.
>>
>>83373895
Your closed mindedness will no longer be tolerated, conservative scum
>>
File: THEVOICE.jpg (155KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
THEVOICE.jpg
155KB, 468x468px
>>83372954
These are the depths of faggotry to which you've sunk, OP. You could have joined us in the sun, but this is the company you have chosen.
>>
>>83372954
Fuck the UK and their added letters that don't make any difference or sense.

Its not go OWEST young man or OEAST of Eden. Just stop.

EStrogen is far better, what is this OES tryhard crap? Get outta here, review over, guy is an idiot lets continue on.
>>
>>83372954

>weaponised Smurfette

I kek'd
>>
File: 1400561986546.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1400561986546.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>83373867
no he doesn't

>But there’s something rather distasteful about co-opting trench warfare as the backdrop to a sanitised, hyper-stylised fantasy.
>And when Gadot is called upon to communicate the horrors of war moments later, reeling around dazed and confused in a haze of orange poison gas, it’s a moment of Zoolander-esque silliness that brings home how weightless the whole story has become. Gadot is entirely credible as the embodiment of Amazonian perfection, but there’s only so much emotion her concerted brow-furrowing can convey.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.