[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop enjoying Star Wars.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

Stop enjoying Star Wars.
>>
I hate these frauds.
>>
I, personally, love them
>>
>>83371814
Me, personally, I love this thread
>>
>>83371814
How can they praise shit, then lambast slightly less shitty shit? Why can't they just accept that they're both shit?
>>
>>83372471
Mike was drunk, tired, and still riding off hype due to coming in with low expectations when they did the TFA review. Jay went along with his opinion because he doesn't really care about spaceshit. Now Mike is realising how bad TFA and the overall direction of nuWars is, but instead of admitting how much worse TFA is in retrospect, he's venting it out on Rogue One and random ecelebs.
>>
>>83372784
And it was great. The Nerd Crew is seriously some of the best stuff they've put out in years.
>>
How do I get Jay drunk so that I can molest him?
>>
>>83373000
dude get a life
>>
>>83371814
Stop enjoying Star Wars, but keep enjoying Marvel movies
>>
Do you think Mike knows how to work the pusy?
>>
>>83371814
Why?
>>
>>83373262
it's bad
>>
>>83371814
>no proper content since May 21st

Making Jewtube videos for a living is haaaaard.
>>
File: swtfa_rey_tiyg2.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
swtfa_rey_tiyg2.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>83371814
I am already NOT enjoying Star Wars anymore, so for me I came to that realization before watching them, so now their entertainment provides the perfect additional comedic flare to what I'm already thinking.
>>
>>83371814

DEATH STAR!
>>
>>83373000
Open a David Lynch-themed bar in Milwaukee.

Jay will show up.
>>
>>83371814
I clapped! When I saw the red loghtsabre I knew what that was and I clapped!
>>
>>83373563
Upvoted
>>
AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST!!!
>>
File: 0.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>83374036
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVNMOKIUrgw
>>
>>83374493
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKmyCywboQ
>>
Why do losers obsess over e-celebrities?
>>
>>83374561
>obsess

Maybe because people appreciate what they've provided? Just because you do not like something, does that mean no one else is allowed you like it either, or celebrate it in any way they see fit?
Why ask a question you already know the answer to? Is it because you simply want your opinion expressed, even though we all know the answer?
>>
>>83374552
kino
>>
>>83374561
Don't ever go to 8ch's /tv/ board. They have 500+ response threads for youtube celebrity videos. You know, the kind of retards that review video games on youtube, and they just talk about them. They do it "ironically" of course, they don't ACTUALLY like the eceleb they are talking about, they just happen to know every single detail of his life. It's really sad. This is the state of the internet.
>>
THEY BROKE NEW _____
>>
>>83371814
>they seem to enjoy every basic blockbuster that comes out
>this is the one that break them
>>
>>83371814
Worst part about this is that Scottish faggit who takes their nerd crew vids and mashs them up with Collider vids.
Plus he's got some lame character, which is as cringy as NC.
>>
Stop watching friend simulators
>>
>>83372784
Anyone remember which Pre Rec Jay talked about them being a lot less enthusiastic the morning after they saw the movie and did the review?
>>
>>83374974
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMUIHO8oOMM
>>
I like it when Jay does his little shoulder shrug
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.