[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 88162.jpg (332KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
88162.jpg
332KB, 1800x1200px
Was it good?
>>
>>83371518
Its ok
>>
I may never get around to finishing season 2
>>
Kelly was
>>
>>83372031
why so?
>>
I liked it, but Evil Dead NEEDS Bruce Campbell.
that one episode in the asylum, where he doesn't appear till the end, was boring as fuck
>>
>>83372157

Kelly is shit
>>
Season 1 was more consistently written (with the exception of the lady cop) but Season 2 had a much needed boost to the creativity, although some of it could've been better directed.

I think they did the right thing by losing that one guy who kept pushing it as a comedy, the showrunners know that already.

The time travel stuff at the end of season 2 really started to get into "youre gunna fuck this up" territory so straying away from that going forward would be nice.
>>
>>83372157
>>83372465
Kelly's great but she needs to be written as a stronger person now, she needs to be Ash's more grounded counterpart in fighting deadites.
>>
>>83372604
>Kelly's great

Are you deaf or just fucking retarded?

SHE.

IS.

SHIT.
>>
>>83371518
Season 1 was good. I quit S2 after 1 episode.
>>
Season 2 is underrated. It has better special effects, less CGI, overall more impressive production value.

It drags a little with Ash in the nuthouse but it's very enjoyable.
>>
>>83373058
This, Senpai.
>>
>>83371518
Very good.
I love it almost as much as the films.
>>
>>83371518
>I think they did the right thing by losing that one guy who kept pushing it as a comedy, the showrunners know that already.

What, the guy who left WAS the showrunner.
>>
>>83373058

It's just a shame about that ending, though.
>>
>>83374634
The chainsaw duel was still pretty cool
>>
>>83374656
It was, it was.
>>
>>83371518
kinda is. i'd like some hotter girls but overall pretty lowkey kino
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.