[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Covenant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Watched it today.

It was decent. What with all the hate? It was a fine movie till near the end, and even then the zero-g glass was keno as hell.
>>
>>83370413
> What with all the hate?
>It was a fine movie till near the end
Do you always answer yourself?
>>
>>83370413
nice blogpost
>>
>>83370451
Do you really hate a movie that was good till the last five minutes?

Yes, the 2nd chestburster part was stupid and tacked on, and yes the "twist" was seen a mile away (but very well done) but I don't get why all the hate.
>>
all the alien shit was crap, but I liked David.
>>
File: 1436568878485.jpg (200KB, 964x956px) Image search: [Google]
1436568878485.jpg
200KB, 964x956px
>>83370413
You're such a moron, are you even white? I didn't think brown people were interested in this franchise.
>>
File: kool#.jpg (161KB, 1359x737px) Image search: [Google]
kool#.jpg
161KB, 1359x737px
>>83370451

>its was fine until the main crux of the film
>>
>>83370502
Extremely stupid characters.

Interesting sci-fi themes jettisoned for tired tropes once again.

David putting a cut mark on his cheek for no other reason than to fool the movie audience that is watching him fight.
>>
>>83370502
>the "twist" was seen a mile away (but very well done)
kek fuck off, watch better movies
>>
>>83370413
Come back when this movie is out
I find these threads to be exclusive in a bad way 2bh
Only reddits are contributing to them
>>
File: 1488718019413.jpg (141KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488718019413.jpg
141KB, 700x750px
>>83370413
People hate it because it isn't capeshit and the wheat-meme didn't last.
>>
>>83371001
>Not liking David having access to 1000s of test subjects while Das Rheingold playes

Try to be more pleb.
>>
>>83370413
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK8kK4hY6PA

it was okay but a mess overall
>>
>>83371062
That's not the twist you absolute moron, no wonder you like this shitfest.
>>
>>83371059
>People hate it because it isn't capeshit
This, Movies are dead.
>>
>le generic evil robot is responsible for one of the most iconic horror figures of our lifetime
>cringy Reddit and fedora dialogue from David make the movie unwatchable
>horrible plot twist that everyone with a single brain cell could see coming from a mile away
>xeno queen retconned because of le evil robot
>forced gay couple(MARRIED) for no reason whatsoever
>'member Ripley??? Here's nu-ripley with 10x more feminism!!!"
>crew members are all retarded
>captain guy is generic cowardly Jew we've seen a thousand times already
>fedora engineer flashback crap
>muh hr giger le he's so deep xD
>Reddit flute scene was so cringy it made me physically nauseous

It was fucking garbage.
>>
>>83370413
I still dont get all the hate for Prometheus
>>
Because low iqs didn't understand it, it's not a film for them unlike Alien which is a dumb slasher so they felt slighted. Dumb people are everywhere, and unfortunately are given a voice on the internet which we must endure and ignore from time to time.
>>
>>83371596
Prometheus is a great pleb filter.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.