[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would she eventually be affected by the adamantium in her body?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: x-23.jpg (67KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
x-23.jpg
67KB, 600x315px
Would she eventually be affected by the adamantium in her body?
>>
>>83365893

it's only the claws and she could just have them removed
>>
>>83365893
No, nor should be Logan.
It's all bullshit.
>>
>>83365953
Why not, as far as i know that shit is toxic
>>
>>83365953
Makes perfect sense. Adamantium is toxic but the healing factor balances it all out.

As Logan aged and his body weakened (think of healing factor as immune system), adamantium started to poison him.
>>
File: Dafne_Keen_ES.jpg (9KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
Dafne_Keen_ES.jpg
9KB, 220x330px
ANDALE ANDALE ANDALE ARIBA ARIBA ARIBA TICO TACO TACO CHALOPA CHIMICHANGA
>>
>>83365953
I think the logic was that it wasn't the Adamantium poisoning his body, but the radiation which fused with it when he was in that nuclear blast from the 2013 Wolverine movie.
>>
>>83366058

It WAS the adamantium, Logan confirms it in the last conversation with the doctor at the end, the radiation from the a-bomb had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>83366018
is this comic canon too?

i never read old man logan but it seems odd that he lasts 200+ years and still faces off against alpha and omega level mutants, but 70 years after that he is struggling to tke a piss
>>
>>83365893
Comic book adaptation:
>Wolverine; a badass lone wolf who drives classic motorcycles, smokes cigars, and looks like a wolf with an improbable haircut & sideburns.
>Personality & appearance matches powers.

Hollywood reboot:
>Wolverina 2.0; some random angry normal looking girl.
>Exact same powers as Wolverine, but she's a normal girl.

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>83366120

Old Man Logan is just a what if story/set on a parallel world, Logan just took the bare minimum from it in that Wolverine is old and the X-men are dead and that's it.
>>
>>83365893

Hey there, just wanted to blog that I watched it last night almost completely unspoiled and I liked it, but I was actually hoping that his condition was just caused by some foreign object in his ribcage that he just couldn't (or rather wouldn't) get out, but at the end he would just rip that shit out or something instead of shooting that green serum shit.
>>
>>83367662

>but I was actually hoping that his condition was just caused by some foreign object in his ribcage that he just couldn't (or rather wouldn't) get out

That's fucking stupid and you're stupid for thinking of that.
>>
>>83367713
He's right though. His condition is caused by the adamantium (sp?)
>>
was it mentioned if they coated her whole skeleton like with wolverine or if they just gave her claws?
because coating the skeleton in a still growing child would be stupid as fuck.
>>
>>83367662
Iron man much?
>>
>>83367815
..unless you wanted her to remain a loli forever.

>>83367854
heh, didn't even think of that. my internal argumentation was that his ribcage was covered in adamantium so an object large enough would have a hard time being pushed out by his regenerative process. it was stupid but it was just wishful thinking because i like the bastard and just wanted something nice happen to him for a change.
>>
>>83365924
If it's only her claws then how does the mechanism behind the sheath/unsheath motion work? What pulls them out and then pulls them back in?
>>
>>83368015
Why would you need to have a whole skeleton to control two claws? They just attached them to her arm muscles or some shit.
>>
>>83367936
>unless you wanted her to remain a loli forever.
Fucking kek

>>83368047
I guess
>>
>>83368015

remember wolverine's physiology - he has regenerative bone claws that he can push out and retract out of his forearm.

i remember there being a roentgen animation of the whole thing happening.. x-men 2 maybe?
>>
Shes such a qt.
>>
Why do I smell chorizo all of a sudden
>>
>>83366178
That you're a fucking idiot normie who doesn't know about X-23
>>
>>83366058
No, the logic has always been that adamantium is massively toxic, and his healing factor is slowed down considerably by it. When Magneto rips it out his healing factor skyrockets. Fucking normies I swear to god
>>
>>83365893
yes, and she will lose to her ultimate weakness just like logan, getting thrown onto a fucking tree branch
>>
Why the fuck would she be born with adamantium
>>
>>83368441
Did you even watch the movie you dumb nigger
>>
>>83368341

I was always under the impression that Adamantium wasn't massively toxic itself (others without healing abilities seem to get along with it just fine), but rather due to the nature of Wolverines healing abilities, his body was forever trying to rid itself of foreign substances, ergo the Adamantium, so it was forever working around the clock fighting a battle it couldn't win.

Basically like an overactive immune system.
>>
>>83365893
why can't they just upgrade to rune if it makes them sick???
>>
>>83368441
because she's logans son you idiot of course she would have elementium bones too. People on this board are so god fucking stupid its frightening. HE PASSED THE TRAIT ON YOU FOOL, YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER PLEBIAN FOOL
>>
>>83368671
My dad lost a leg in the war, how come I wasn't born missing a leg?
>>
>>83368531
X-Men #191 has adamantium explicitly described as poisonous
>>
>>83368693
Because your mother is a whore
>>
Movie was so fucking good. I feel like it ended a little too fast, though. I wish they'd drawn the final confrontation between X-23/Logan and X-24 more.
>>
>>83368751
FUKKEN REKT
>>
>elementium bones

filled with creamy nougat
>>
>>83370058
elemental school nougat cream boning
>>
>>83366178
Stick with your CW cape shows, kiddo
>>
>>83365893
yes. she'll be killed offscreen before the seqal.
>>
>>83368390
Seriously. Skeleton made of indestructible metal. Yet he can be stabbed and impaled in the torso somehow, first by x-24 and then by a tree branch.

It pisses me off that after years of getting it "right" in the films and comics they're now forgetting the internal logic of how the character works in both.
>>
>>83367662
That was the plot of the last Wolverine movie I think
>>
>>83365953
but that's fucking wrong. Logan does grow old and become sick because of his bones. More because the adamantium is preventing the production of blood cells than metal poisoning but whatever.
>>
>>83370464

You know what a skeleton looks like, right?

It's not like a suit of fucking armour.
>>
>>83368714
You mean venomous. Poisons are from animals, venoms are from metals.
>>
File: hisssssss.jpg (60KB, 1024x539px) Image search: [Google]
hisssssss.jpg
60KB, 1024x539px
>>83365893
Did she kill that man with the dog?
>>
can a tree break though adamantium?
>>
>>83370831
which species?
>>
>>83370464
LMAO at this post. Have you seen a fucking skeleton before?
>>
>>83370644
I wondered this too.

Logan only says "You can't just take shit from people", and there was no apparent blood or anything, so I doubt it.

Plus later when they're talking at Eden, she says "I've killed people too" and Logan says "But they were bad people", and she doesn't argue that.
>>
>>83365983
That's the catch, if it is toxic then it isn't indestructible since it would be leeching into the body.
>>
we all know the reason this thread was created
>>
>>83370949
A yew.
>>
>>83371399
To discuss a really great movie?
>>
>>83371402
One? Probably not. Four? Depends on how big the guy taking the hit is.
>>
>>83370588
I hope you are trolling.
>>
File: 1494492196207.jpg (27KB, 650x456px) Image search: [Google]
1494492196207.jpg
27KB, 650x456px
>>83370588
>>
File: 1461013141712.png (16KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
1461013141712.png
16KB, 691x597px
donthinkaboutherfootclawdonthinkaboutherfootclawdonthinkaboutherfootclawdonthinkaboutherfootclawdonthinkaboutherfootclawdonthinkaboutherfootclawdonthinkaboutherfootclawdonthinkaboutherfootclawdonthinkaboutherfootclawdonthinkaboutherfootclawdonthinkaboutherfootclawdonthinkaboutherfootclawdonthinkaboutherfootclawdonthinkaboutherfootclawdonthinkaboutherfootclawdonthinkaboutherfootclawdonthinkaboutherfootclawdonthinkaboutherfootclaw
>>
Anyone watch the Noir version of Logan?

Looks to be pure kino.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.