[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's his best performance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_lkn5s6SFcf1qbabso.png (165KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lkn5s6SFcf1qbabso.png
165KB, 500x337px
what's his best performance?
>>
Citizen Kane
>>
the water buffalo in apocalypse now
>>
>>83365452
Island of Dr Moreau
>>
>>83365452
None. He was a shit, overrated actor. His performance in Godfather and Apocalypse Now are laughably bad.
>>
Not even meming he actually is GOAT in A Streetcar Named Desire and On the Waterfront.

The rest outside of Godfather is hammy overacting garbage
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SS6T4X6-ec
>>
>>83365452
he invented method acting
>>
His best performance is his soliloquy to his dead wife in Last Tango. Amazing.
>>
Marlon Brando sticks his buttery thumb in your asshole, what do?
>>
>>83365452
STELLLAAAA!
>>
>>83365452
>this interview
>last tango in paris
>godfather
>apocalypse now
>julius caesar
Only liked portions of his acting in his older movies. On the Waterfront has so magical moments, acting-wise, and Streetcar as well. And as imporant these performances were (inspiring actors such as De Niro, Hoffman, Nicholson, Pacino and so many others), I still believe they weren't his best.

>>83365708
Are you fucking kidding me? Ever heard of Stanislavsky, Chekov, Strasberg, Adler, Meisner and others? And honestly, method acting refers to Strasberg's "Method", the adaptation of Stanislavsky's system, and this Method is widely misrepresented in the media - Brando never practiced the Method and he was never an actual method actor. He was, however, a practicioner of Stella Adler's system, a very close adaptation to Stanislavsky's system. What I'm actually trying to say is that you should go fuck yourself and the same applies for everyone else who has literally no idea what method acting actually is. Brando started a revolution in the world of acting, but he sure as hell didn't invent """"""method acting""""".
>>
https://youtu.be/0zznR_KTY0Q
>>
The one where he names the jews.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.