[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Xenia onatopp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1496134292354.webm (3MB, 1920x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1496134292354.webm
3MB, 1920x1038px
Thoughts on Xenia onatopp?
>>
>>83365236
She was fucking fine as hell in her prime, now she's a top tier cougar
>>
Underrated actress.
>>
>>83365236
She was great as a trannie on Nip/Tuck
>>
I know her name is supposed to be a gag name but I don't get it. Can someone explain it to me?
Seen... ya... on top?
>>
>>83365646

Pretending to be dumb isn't endearing, just tiring.
>>
>>83365646
Onatopp?
>>
whatever happen to josh hartnett?
>>
Onatopp literally means without a top in German
>>
She always did enjoy a good squeeze
>>
>>83365695
I don't get it.
>>
>>83365716

Penny Dreadful TV show, he apparently just took some time off from acting because well why not.
>>
>>83365236
thats a great movie
>>
>>83365741
She's always on top
>>
How come I never seent her tatties?
>>
File: joshharnett[1].jpg (39KB, 564x376px) Image search: [Google]
joshharnett[1].jpg
39KB, 564x376px
>>83365716

http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/i-was-called-josh-hartnett-at-school-but-never-saw-acting-as-a-serious-career-says-penny-dreadful-10225591.html

>Somebody once told me that if you type my name into Google, ‘Whatever happened to Josh Hartnett?’ is one of the first things that comes up,” the actor himself is telling me.

>“But I have never done that. I would never do it. I know everyone says that but I swear.”

>While Hartnett may never have succumbed to the temptation to check, for a while it was a valid question. After making his film debut in Halloween H:20, Hartnett had high-profile roles throughout his twenties, appearing in blockbusters such as Pearl Harbor and Black Hawk Down, The Black Dahlia and 30 Days of Night. He was rapidly promoted to pin-up status, his unfeasibly handsome face decorating billboards and magazine covers across the globe. Then, it seemed, he rather went to ground, in Hollywood terms at least, disappearing from the limelight for long stretches.

>“I guess I have taken longer hiatuses than most,” he admits. “Since I started 16 years ago, I have probably worked for 10 of those years and taken six off. I wanted to keep my personal life and my personal well-being at the forefront of my ambition.” When he says this in person it sounds far less navel-gazing than it looks written down. He continues that he didn’t want “monetary ambition or a quest for fame or accolades to supersede my own day-to-day happiness”.

>So instead of acting he wrote short stories, painted and took photographs. At one point he even moved back home to Minnesota and began dating his high-school girlfriend again. “We knew more about each other than probably anybody and felt so comfortable with each other. It was a great relationship while it lasted.”
>>
>>83365236
she can be onatopp of me

if you know what I mean :P

hahahaa oh I feel bad :$
>>
Where can I find a Xenia gf?
>>
>>83365770
essential 90s kino. The Faculty if anyone was wondering.
>>
>>83365236
>femdom

boner please stop, this is embarrasing for both of us
>>
>>83365236
Shes a good main squeeze who stays onatopp of things.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.