[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you have fit Deadpool in Logan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: logan-deadpool.jpg (123KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
logan-deadpool.jpg
123KB, 1200x630px
How would you have fit Deadpool in Logan?
>>
make it an edgy shitfest with constant swearing and ridiculous violence that only stupid manchildren can enjoy
oh wait
>>
Making both gay and Deadpool being the active.
>>
>Howard Duck is Deadpool but as a cartoon animal
How bad is his movie gonna be?
>>
>>83363527
>the active.

I've never heard that, top, dom, daddy, sure but "the active"?
>>
In his adamantium asshole
>>
>>83363348
Silent, horrific and deadly.
>>
>>83363348
he wouldnt really work without being super distracting. id rather logan in deadpool.

but i guess a easter egg where somewhere in the desert his rotting barely alive upper torso is sticking out the dirt barely moving his hands would have been neat.
>>
>>83363348
I wouldn't
>>
>>83363741

That or even something slightly hopeful that they managed to use his unique body chemistry to create a cure for cancer.
>>
>>83363787
that would be good.
>>
>>83363465
>i'm too mature for a raunchy comedy
found the faggot
>>
>>83364526
I think you mean CRITIC
>>
>>83363641
Well he could be both a power bottom and power top.
>>
>>83364581
No, faggot fits
>>
File: 1051796-deadpool_ls2_04_pg15.jpg (154KB, 668x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1051796-deadpool_ls2_04_pg15.jpg
154KB, 668x1023px
>>83363348
As the wacky (but a bit more world weary due to when this is set) comedic foil at the beginning of the film that was quickly captured, tormented and made to go trough a treatment worse than the one he went trough at his creation, with Logan and co "abandoning him" in their trek across America.
During the family/Charles murder scene, it is Deadpool, not clone Logan that has been twisted into a cold, emotionless murder machine. At the end, when Logan is dead and buried, a freshly regenerated Deadpool (having been turned into mincemeat during the battle) has a breakdown at the grave, turning the cross into an X.
>>
Post credits scene: Deadpool meet the kids at the border, tries to pinch x23 cheek and sge cuts his hand off
>>
>>83363527
you mean make only deadpool gay
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.