[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what was the point of this man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: diner man.jpg (79KB, 1916x1036px) Image search: [Google]
diner man.jpg
79KB, 1916x1036px
So what was the point of this man?
>>
Never talk to psychiatrists
>>
Which nootka is this from?
>>
>>83362942
To put Don in his place.
>>
File: 1495381830664.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1495381830664.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
>Muh nightmare
>>
The fear of falling short on your ambitions is soul crushing.
>>
>@PFischler
>Bio: At some point you've seen me on something. Here's hoping it was #MadMen #TwinPeaks #OUAT #Lost #MulhollandDrive & not #SisterSister

You know, despite being a C-List one-off character actor it was be swell and relieving knowing you've starred in a lot of great shit over the years.
>>
>>83362942

Fucking everyone from Mad Men is in L.A. Noire.
>>
Someone had to build the greatest jumpscare humanity has ever seen
>>
>>83362942
What I thought is that this guy is the hobo that freaks you out a few shots later. This guys is just like the main actress, he tried to make it at Hollywood and ended up hobo. He's in denial of his situation and that guy speaking to him tries to make him look at reality.
Or maybe it's just Lynch fucking around
>>
>>83363330

No you dumb fuck it's Diane's nightmare about failure
>>
>>83362942
He was part of Betty's dream.
He was the one in the dream just because she saw him look at her at the diner when she was paying for the hit.
He represents her own fear of her own actions, her guilt, her regret. The scary face behind the diner represents her crime, she doesn't ever want to see it, or be reminded of it, or come into contact with it. She can't handle the guilt and the self hatred of it. it will kill her, as it did.
She's trying to convince herself that it never happened, he goes there to prove that it's not even there, nothing to worry about, but it is there, she can't escape it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.