[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ and Marvelfags BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

File: GOAT.png (540KB, 1498x632px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.png
540KB, 1498x632px
/tv/ and Marvelfags BTFO
>>
File: Zack-flag.png (609KB, 560x556px) Image search: [Google]
Zack-flag.png
609KB, 560x556px
>implying /tv/ isn't a Snyder board
The problem lies elsewhere. But we will deal with them in time.
>>
>>83362771
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kcOpyM9cBg
>>
You talk like a Sonic fan character, stop doing it.
>>
File: 1496119699603.jpg (79KB, 586x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496119699603.jpg
79KB, 586x768px
>>
>>83362771
>gadot
>charismatic

She was terrible in bvs
>>
>>83362771
congrats DC bros. Finally you too can enjoy fun and entertaining superhero movies now that Snyder is gone! WW marks the beginning of a new era for the DCEU.
>>
>>83362984
gadot was the only thing people liked in bvs
>>
>>83362997
Aquaman and the solo Batfleck movie might actually turn out to be some pretty good stuff now.
Today is a good day.
>>
So are you guys going to finally acknowledge that bvs and mos were shit.
>>
>>83362771
>/tv/
Hey there /tv/ is kino central. It's just that disney shills raid us from time to time
>>
>>83363015
Nah she was boring as fuck, affleck was the only thing I kinda liked in BvS
>>
>>83363033
They kinda have to if they suddenly decide theyre going to use critics ratings as a metric of quality
>>
>>83362997
>tfw I already got all the Snyder kino I wanted from MoS and BvS
>tfw now I can relax and watch other kind of movies
Feels good to be a fan of a franchise that doesn't rehash the first movie 14 times
>>
Wait so is RT a reliable indicator of good movies now or did this get """""""paid reviews""""""" DCucks?
>>
>>83362902
How did /tv/ react to Snyder's daughter?
>>
>>83363033
N-no it's a conspiracy.
>>
>>83362771
>new DC movie
it is first one really good!
>new MARVEL movie
it is first one really bad!
This is the only difference between those two. The holy cape trinity is The Dark Knight, Spider-Man II and Logan.
>>
>>83363083
>is RT a reliable indicator of good movies
if yes: wonder woman is only good dceu flick and mos, bvs and ss are pure shit
if no: wonder woman sucks donkey dicks and is the same movie as half the marvel flicks
>>
>>83363080
WW is literally rehashed Captain America: the first Avenger, though.
>>
>>83362997
>Snyder is gone
>Story and produced by Snyder
>>
>>83362771
If only they didnt cut 30 min off BvS Theatrical release, everything would be so different.
>>
>>83363093

crying over the obvious Suicide Squad jokes. also taking it at face value when it was confirmed a few days ago WB wanted Whedon all along.
>>
>>83362771
>hire competent director
>make good movie

Why did it take DC 3 films to figure this out?
>>
After Ghostbusters I can't trust critic reviews of feminist movies. GB is a
20% or less movie and it was in the 70s on RT. I'm dubious.
>>
File: 1492782557234.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1492782557234.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>83363179
Shit, all DC has to do is put another name on it as director and they can have hit after hit.
>>
>le now you trust RT DCucks meme
RT is shit, it couldn't be trusted with MoS and BvS, it couldn't be trusted with all MCU movies and it can't be trusted now.

I hope you disney shills understand it now, it's pretty simple actually
>>
>>83363223
so you want them to cast a dude as Wonder Woman?
>>
>>83363222
They were trying to do something artsy.
>>
>>83363243
Funny how all you niggers are spamming the RT score then as some major victory or accomplishment
>>
>>83363243
Sure but it's hilarious seeing their own tool turned against them.

Critics are dumb and RT is cancer but it's pretty fun seeing their holy icon basically our tool now. What will they resort to now? Maybe more tasteless jokes about Snyder's daughter.
>>
>>83363158
Nice meme
>>
>>83363262
Because it triggers the people who are dumb enough to still trust it
>>
>>83363271
Shield, world war... Yeah...
>>
>>83363223
The average is what you should look at. It's at 7.9/10 right now which is absurdly high for a superhero film. Film seems to be worth checking out at least.
>>
>>83363271
i kno rite
wondy is superheroine fighting againts germs in ww1
cap is superhero fightin against germs ww2
an both are 'from other time'
an both are fun movies that will lead mcu/dceu into successs
>>
>>83363179
Story and production are coincidentally the weakest parts of WW. Gal and The female director must have done an incredible job to overcome Snyder's hackery.
>>
Have you guys ever tried reading the posts on here out loud with a serious voice. Try it, pretty hilarious
>>
>>83363033
nah, this movie passed because its pandering to feminist
>>
>>83363339
>i kno rite
Learn to write properly you faggot.
>>
>>83363334
Literally every .webm posted so far has looked just as shit as BvS from the overly dramatic cheesy slow mo to the stupid shit in the fight scenes like soldiers getting knocked on their ass before they get touched
>>
File: Hellboy sword.jpg (148KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Hellboy sword.jpg
148KB, 1400x700px
So now that DCEU has a good movie, can we all just stop flinging shit at each other and get along? Got a new Hellboy coming out too. The darkness has passed.
>>
File: what.jpg (33KB, 362x228px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
33KB, 362x228px
>see this
>capeshit confirmed
>>
>>83363346
Look, he's actually doing it. He's shit talking a film he hasn't even seen to smear Snyder. This is the asshurt of MCUcks.
>>
>>83362771
>Wonder Woman is smart, slick, and satisfying in all of the ways superhero films ought to be. How deliciously ironic that in a genre where the boys seem to have all the fun, a female hero and a female director are the ones to show the fellas how it’s done

This is the top review on Metacritic.

Literally a more elaborate 'TEE HEE SILLY BOYS'
>>
>>83363364
fite me biatch
ill rite however the fukk i want
you not my mum
>>
It might be a decent flick and better than all the other DC movies (not exactly difficult to accomplish) but from reading these reviews and all that garbage from women exclusive screenings it's obvious it's at least slightly inflated critically by muh feminism
>>
>>83362771
Fetish character.
>>
>>83363402
This sounds like those reviews for Fembusters.

Gee, wonder why...
>>
File: IGOTTHIS.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IGOTTHIS.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>83362771
Just read the review from a critic I like and he gave it 3.5 stars. The tomatometer only considering movies good or bad skews impressions too much.
>>
>>83362771
DCfags BTFO too after crying about paid reviews
>>
>>83363546
But the movie doesn't even have lesbian bondage in it.
>>
>>83363264
Oh ok NOW making tasteless jokes is bad because its Snyder? Are you new?
>>
topkek
>>
>>83363153
False dichotomy. It's shit for anything mainstream. There's too much riding on going against the "approved narrative" on anything with any degree of mass appeal. There's an ultra-liberal Brit rag that crapped on it, which pretty much tells me all I need to know - the people most concerned with pushing their narrative, the people hypersensitive to themes and messages, recognize it as not aligning with their version of "feminism."
>>
>>83363264
ripipp lil autumny
>>
>full blown feminist flick
>good reviews

did anyone doubt this?
>>
>>83363350
That's the only way i browse /tv/ tbqh senpai
>>
>>83363015
What? The only thing I liked about BvS was Affleck, he did a good job of portraying an older fed up Bruce.
>>
>b-but it's feminist!

Funny to see the mouseketeers scrambling after getting BTFO so hard.
>>
>>83365295
You said he was wrong but provided an unrelated statement as some sort of argument
>>
>>83362771
I'd like to see the movie but Gadot just ruins it for me.
>>
>>83363339
And they both have round shields. And they both fuck girls exclusively.
>>
>>83366062
>feminist flick
It starts a female but it's not feminist.
>b-but Gadot said WW is a feminist icon!
No shit, Wonder Woman has been an icon for decades. But being an icon =/= what something is about, this is simply a cape movie.
>>
>>83366207
It's less about empowering women and more a character study about Diana. Hell, a good portion of the movie is pointing out flaws in WW's backstory and her character in general.

Anyone who actually saw the fucking movie would know this.
>>
>>83366136
No, he gave an either/or that sn't remotely logical. To put it another way, he basically said, "If the thermometer works, it always works. If it doesn't, then the water's room temperature no matter what it says."

I said that if the thermometer's busted, you might just have to dip a toe in the water and test it instead of trusting the word of people who either want to see you get scalded or freeze your nuts off
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.