[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Split

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

So, is Shamalam trying to create a superhero universe?

I really anjoyed Unbreakable and I burst into laughter as Willis appeared the very last second in Split..

The movie in general was pretty terrible. But interesting subject.

Was there even a shamalam twist?
>>
It started as a psychological drama and ended as a universal classic monster movie, to finally become a supervillain origins movie.
Thats the twist.
>>
>>83361273
>Was there even a shamalam twist?

You're more dense than the Horde's skin.
>>
>>83363144
>>83363176
I'm really struggling to see the twist.

Has shamalam made any statement on creating a series of movies about the same unvierse?
>>
You're a thick stupid cunt.
>>
>>83363736
Yes.
Third one will be called Glass and released next year i think. The cracks on Split's poster match up with that of Unbreakable's.
>>
>>83364161
no they don't match
>>
>>83364414
yes, they do. Someone even put them next to each other in one of the threads.
>>
File: unbreakable-2.jpg (152KB, 1019x755px) Image search: [Google]
unbreakable-2.jpg
152KB, 1019x755px
>>83364414
>>
>>83363736
The whole character of the Beast was in the original script of Unbreakable but Shyamalan figured it was too much of a complex character to be just a side character so he took him out of the movie completely and made that Glass villain twist instead.
It's pretty fucking clear that The Beast is the polar opposite of the Bruce Willis character in Unbreakable (The broken are the more evolved vs. literally an unbreakable guy)

Also Split got a ridiculously high box office and the third one is already officialy announced.
>>
>>83361273
https://youtu.be/W56p3AZEFPY
freaks here will still defend it as anything other than shit. astounding
>>
>>83364642
I see you're still shilling your pathetic embarassing surface level rambling youtube "review" in need for another 7 extra views huh
Have you EVER gotten a single positive response to it? Seems to me that everyone here tells you the same thing, no matter do they like the movie or not.

It's getting a bit embarassing really.
>>
>>83364161
>>83364608
>>83364634
Jesus fucking christ.

>>83364637
>>83363829
So the twist was bruce?

The take on these "broken" people being the next step in evolution because they got raped as a child is a bit weird for me to understand.

The Bruce character is supposed to have been raped as a child as well, because he got special talents too?

So the third movie is going to be about the alien girl teaming up with bruce to take down the beast?
>>
>>83364997
we won't see ayy lmao again I bet.
and I wouldn't pay to see a sequel anyway
>>
>tfw Mel Gibson won't come back to do a Signs 2 that will be set in this same universe
Would be really cool imo

Who knows? Since Gibson has risen to grace, maybe there may be plans for a Signs 2 that can somehow explain the demons existing in the same universe as Unbreakable and Split.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (108KB, 587x575px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
108KB, 587x575px
>>83365144
>>
>>83365310
so its agreed that it was demons? no one else ive spoken to about the movie seems to agree
>>
>>83364997
>The take on these "broken" people being the next step in evolution because they got raped as a child
retard, bruce is the natural occurrence of the evolution, the beast is "artificially" created by one personality having the mindset of "the evolution" and changing the body
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.