[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about the Monday morning podcast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1495996678992.png (788KB, 687x687px) Image search: [Google]
1495996678992.png
788KB, 687x687px
What do you think about the Monday morning podcast?
>>
It's gotten stale.
>>
NIGGA DID I SAY YOU COULD USE THE COMPUTER. GET YOUR FUKIN ASS OVER HERE WHYTE BOI AND RUB MAH FEETS.
>>
>>83360627
How so?
What would you improve?
>>
>>83361001
he's not funny anymore
>>
>>83361149
>bill burr isnt funny anymore
said no one ever
>>
>>83360656
xD
>>
>>83361392
well that guy just did..
>>
Oh! It's brutal!
>>
>>83361392
>>83361392
I don't find him funny anymore either, he's meh now. I guess it's his gig and as long he's happy who cares, but I don't have to listen to it. What I really don't like is the good old "I'm just a comedian why do you take anything I say seriously" after virtue signaling to his wife.
>>
>>83360618
Saw him live a couple years ago, was terrible. He's been beyond tamed. Nia really has ruined him. Haven't listened to the podcast since then, outside of clips posted here. Sad.
>>
>it's a bill recites his wife's talking points or she'll leave him episode
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vzb7ZMCbo4
lmao thats why your dad called you a pussy Bill.
>>
>>83363740
Listened to the last two just out of curiousity and he complains about haters who take the podcast to seriously. Then when he talked about Tiger Woods fucking up he mumbled something sarcastic about the podcast quality having gone done of the last couple of weeks and dissappointing a guy he never met or talked to who thought they had something going here.

tl;dr he's starting to rationalize the criticism and even though I think he has a point somewhat I think he should get his head of his own ass. Him talking about himself and Nia being "more enlightened" is fucking cringe as shit.
>>
>>83363835
does he even talk to his father? didnt he say at some point that they have no contact anymore?

I would imagine bill wants to avoid all the shittalking he would get from his father for being a beta bitch in his marriage, considering how bill has described his father treating his mom growing up

just imagine the shit he would get from his dad even if he heard just one episode of his podcast lately, he would make fun of him to suicide
>>
I'm just waiting for the divorce and Bill making that angry special he has to do in order to pay alimony.
>>
I like it. Its good in the background when I'm doing stuff or driving to work. Also where I get alot of sports knowledge.
>>
>>83364025
I like to think of bill as a deep cover method actor preparing for a remake of Kramer versus Kramer
>>
for some reason it gives me pangs of anxiety with all the dead air and you just can feel him thinking about shit to say
>>
>>83364494
>all the dead air and you just can feel him thinking about shit to say
this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.